Which Hypnotherapy CD?

Sam292

Reaction score
Its about time I got round to getting one! Which ones have you used and what would you recommend? Thanks!!:thumbup:

I used this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Effective-...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284470107&sr=8-1

I uploaded it onto my iPod and used to fall asleep to it each night - it's that relaxing!! (they say you still take on board all the tecniques during your sleep). x

I used the Marie Mongan ones - the Rainbow Relaxation.

I would highly recommend taking a class if you can, even with the book and CD's, I wouldn't have been able to cope with labour and birth as well as I did without some of the things we learned in class. Many instructors will do the classes on a sliding scale, or exchange work to make the classes more affordable, if that is an issue.

Good luck!

Im so sad that we dont have any classes near me :(

I'm currently doing the Natal Hypnotherapy (the same CD as JenStar) Hopefully it won't be too long until I can find out for myself how effective it is. I have heard brillant reviews and it is so relaxing, I've been listening to it from about 20weeks on and off, then every day from about 34weeks at least once a day. I have to say I really did start to feel the benefits from about 35/36weeks, I've been so much more relaxed and over the last few days I have just been more and more chilled out about LO arriving. I'm not stressing myself out and wishing away my pregnancy like I did with DS, she will come when we are both ready. My DH is actually the one getting stressed and impatient about her arrival

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->