Which Jumperoo?

kacey

mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hi!
We are looking to buy our little one a Jumperoo for xmas. We are not sure whether to go for the Rainforest or Precious planets version. Any one have any comments that may help us decide? The Precious planets one looks like it has more activities but I have heard of little ones banging their heads on the arches at the front?

Thanks
Karen

Im not sure which is best but we have the rainforest one and Emma loves it. The side I think is quite dull is her current favourite!!

Rainforest kept olivia amused for months, she would quite happily play in it for hours

I dont think theres a huge difference, i think there are only two variations if you've got a theme. I know that at my MILs everything is Precious Planet and everything here at home is Rainforest, and playgyms etc are very very similar, same music and all!

I went for the rainforest one as it seemed more exciting, my LO loves the bright colours and toys...

Connor has the rainforest one and he loves it

I wanted to get the precious planets one for my daughter but mothercare said it was sold out and they didnt no when they would be getting it back :( so i just bought her a bouncer for the door in the end and then got her some more bits for xmas instead of the precious planet bouncer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->