which maclarens

juliespencer9

Reaction score
Ive decided not to get the silver cross pop, il get a maclarens, which is best the xt or xlr and whats the difference of beetween the 2?

I had an XLR and found it huge,its really tall!so I sold it after a few weeks.Not tried the new XTs out but I had one for my eldest and loved it!Only reason I did not get one this time is that I wanted the Maclaren Spitfire which was in the Ryder.Best thing to do is try find a stockist and put the XLR & the XT side by side for the best idea of size etc.xx

I had an XLR and found it huge,its really tall!so I sold it after a few weeks.Not tried the new XTs out but I had one for my eldest and loved it!Only reason I did not get one this time is that I wanted the Maclaren Spitfire which was in the Ryder.Best thing to do is try find a stockist and put the XLR & the XT side by side for the best idea of size etc.xx

yeah good idea, im quite tall but if its huge then i probley wouldnt buy it thanks for the help:flower:

I have the XT & love it. Easy to push & high quality, despite heavy use. Its lasted 2 children for me & is still in great condition. Much better quality than Silver Cross Pop.

The XT & XLR look very similiar in size & design. I think the XLR takes a car seat so perhaps this is what the difference is, other than colour.

I have the xlr and the recarro maclaren carseat, it just clips onto it i love it n so easy to use, it is a bit big getting it in n out the boot but i do have a 3 door old fiesta lol. Is a bit taller compared to the xt (i tested them in mothercare) but im 5ft 4 n i dont struggle with it! I love it anyways i'd reccomend it!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->