So as some of you know, my OH and I have been together for four years now (May 2007) and we've been engaged since December 2009. We were planning on getting married in August this year, but my mom can't afford to help us out, so we are going to have to postpone it. Normally, it wouldn't bother me to have to postpone the wedding at all but now that baby #3 is on its way, I'm not so sure. So my question is...would it be better for my OH and I just to wait to get married until we can afford it or should we just go to the courthouse and get married (do the paperwork and everything so we'd be legally married, just not have a ceremony)? My mom said we should just wait, but I'm not really sure if that would be the best idea. Besides that (and this may seem dumb) but I want us all to finally have the same last name. Aiden and Mady have my last name and we can't change it until we get married. When this baby is born, I don't want to have to change their last name down the line. My reasoning is that I don't want baby#3 to have a different last name than Aiden and Mady, so he/she would get my last name and then we'd have to change it later. Hopefully that made sense. So what do you ladies think would be the best?