Which middle name do you like best with this name?

SisterRose

mummy to 3 monkeys
Reaction score
We decided to name the baby Georgia if she was a girl very early on, and we're expecting another girl!

We then more or less agreed on Georgia Louisa but now I'm wondering about different middle names and quite like Georgia Florence.

Which goes better?

Oh! Our daughters name is Ellie Rose. We've also considered a flower name as a middle name for this baby and quite like Georgia Lily. I've googled around, and find conflicting answers on wether or not Delilah is a flower as well as Dhalia if I google search wether it's a flower or not some people say so and others not :shrug: but we also think Georgia Delilah is cute :D

I voted for Georgia Louisa but i love georgia lily : ) x

Thanks everyone! I really don't like Louise in comparison to Louisa though. I think it's probably because my middle name is Louise, and I'm not hugely keen on it. I wanted Louisa as it's similar to my middle name so still has a little bit of a meaning behind it but I just prefer the sound of the a on the end. :)

Florence by far. Louise is such a common middle name (as you know) and Louisa doesn't really disguise that for me. Florence is timeless and lovely.

Dahlia is a flower, but I'm not sure about the flow with both names ending with 'a'. What about Rose?

Georgia Delilah and Georgia Louisa are a mouthful. The A sound on both names is too much for me. I agree that Georgia Louise is sweeter and I think it's great that she would share your middle name, but since your heart is set against it, I would suggest Georgia Lily. I thought of it immediately before I even read the other posts, so it seems many of us had the same idea. Don't care for Florence at all, but everyone has their preference. No matter what you decide, Georgia is a great name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->