Which name? Help!

Leah_Marie

Reaction score
We're planning names for our twins and can't agree on another girls name if both babies are girls.

We have a 3 year old called Avia Evangeline and if baby A is a girl, she'll be Lila Seraphina. It's baby B we are stuck with!

Avia, Lila and .....

Emma
Cora
Anna
Elsa

Middle name will be Madeleine regardless of the first name.

Opinions? Thanks!

Are those last two named Frozen references? <3
I like Anna better

Ah I was hoping someone wouldn't notice!

It's completely ironic that we love both Elsa and Anna but are SO put off by the Frozen association, particularly with Elsa which I'm sure will rocket in popularity because of the film.

I have a feeling there will suddenly be a big rise in the name Elsa but it's a very pretty name so I wouldn't be too put off if you like it x

You love all the same names that I do! I have an Ava and I love all of your choices.

I love Avia Lila and Elsa!!!!!

We love Scarlett Elsa Lexie and Aylin this time

I lean more towards Cora, such a pretty name you don't see often :)

Cora is by far my favourite, I think it's so pretty.

Cora and Elsa are both lovely, another name that occurred to me when reading your post was Ella Madeleine?? Deffo think it needs to be a relatively short name ending with 'a' to go with your other names :flower:

If my twins were girls, one was going to be Lila and the others mm was going to be Anna! Love Cora though.

Thanks everyone!

My favourite is Cora but DH still needs a little more coaxing.

Cora and Elsa are my favourites (Elsa is on my list but Cora is probably actually my favourite with the other names)

Cora! I love it.

Elsa is also nice. Emma and Anna are both good names, but I think they're a little bit ordinary next to your others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->