Which one is darker ?

AdriansMama

Mama to 3 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
image.jpg

Do these pictures look the same to you guys or is one darker than the other ?

They look pretty similar to me. Maybe a tad darker on the right. These look like different brands of tests, just be careful if you're looking for progression. It's best to use the same brand for an indication.

I don't like the Internet cheapies very much I don't think they work as well

image.jpg
These were both taken 3 days apart both on 4 hour hold in the afternoon. Not sure if it's getting darker fast enough

It looks fine to me Hun! 48 hour comparison is better then a few hours

I was getting super dark lines by now with my youngest. I'm just afraid my HCG levels are low

I can understand your concern, pregnancy brings out so much worry! If you haven't missed your Af I think the progression is fine! Try to not worry too much. Some of those cheap tests are awful for checking progression so that could be why it's not getting as dark as you'd like. I like FRER for checking progression. I do them 48 hrs apart bc that's the usual doubling time. :)

First off I can see why you are a little concerned. If it was me I'd hope to see a bit more progression with 3 days between the tests and for the lines to be darker by almost 5 weeks. That is just what I would be hoping for though, it doesn't mean everything isn't fine.

In the second lot of pics the second one does,look quite a bit darker. Are you compairing different brand tests? Different brands can give a huge variety in lines so I wouldn't try and see anything from compairing them. Are they cheep internet tests? Some ICs are really bad for giving a dark line and stay faint for ages. Also you can't compair a wet test to a dry one and pics can vary because of the amount of light etc so it gets tricky. If it was me I'd go out and buy a FRER because they are good for giving a good dark line and everyone uses them so it gives you something to compair to. Otherwise wait another 2 or 3 days and test again with the same brand you are using. By then I would expect to notice the difference. Or try and get bloods from your doctor.

I have missed my period it was due this past Tuesday . I got a negative test on Sunday but 2 super faint positives on Wednesday . Good news though I tested this morning with 2 different tests and got great lines (at least I think) on both !! image.jpg

image.jpg
This is my frer progression first was taken on the 20th second was taken This morning

image.jpg
This is the progression from yesterday to today on an Internet cheapie. I think my HCG might be slow rising but it IS definitely rising. I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow

Good progression, especially on the frers. Congratulations!

Thank you ladies. I'm feeling much more optimistic now !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->