Which one is darker??

LuLu15

Reaction score
Hello all! Here are 2 of my tests. I took one this am and one this pm. I had a trigger shot 11 days ago and was testing out the trigger and if one is darker than the other then hopefully in the morning it will be even darker, if not then the trigger is still leaving.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 37
Or maybe you don't see anything at all and it's just my eyes playing tricks from looking at them for so long.

Here's the originals.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 27
The lighting seems to be a bit of a factor, and they're very similar...but I feel slightly inclined to think that the top is just a tad darker than the bottom.

Good luck!

It took me a second, but in think the top is slightly darker?? Good luck and keep us updated!

I think top is darker or at least that's the only one I can see.

I can't see anything. Hopefully tomorrow you will get a nice line!

Thanks ladies!! The top was taken in the pm on the same day as the bottom one. I thought it was a bit darker too but here is my fmu today being 11dpo 12 dp trigger. Not sure I'm seeing much. :nope: I'll take another tonight. Af due tomorrow or Tuesday. I took Clomid and the trigger this go so not sure what those Meds did to my cycle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 15
I cropped it here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 18
Alfie a trigger shot is a shot of HCG that helps to induce ovulation. The fertility doc monitors my follicle growth and when they are large enough they give me the trigger shot and we also did IUI.

I'm seeing a faint something on that one when I zoom in, but not sure how it compares to the others!

You are giving me hope!! Lol I'll take another tonight...dh says he can't see anything but it's gotta be blazing for him to see it.

I think there is still hope too!! Keep us updated!

Thank u for the explanation. Heres hoping it was successful. How many dpo now?

Thanks ladies!!
You're welcome Alfie! 😊 I am 11dpo today....I ovulated late in the day I think closer to 9pm so I guess I'll be 11dpo tonight. Lol.

I will test again when I get home and post it.

Bfn this evening. It's only with a 1 hour hold but who am I kidding if there was HCG it would show...ill test again in the morning but thinking I'm out. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 8
Bfn with 1 hour hold at 11 dpo doesnt mean you are out. I didn't get even the faintest squinter of a line until 12dpo.

Thanks laroawan! I will try to be positive. I tell ladies all the time, it's not over until af shows...I should listen to myself lol. I hope she stays away! 😊

Keep testing try fmu. A 1 hour hold at night isnt a good indicator. Your so not out yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->