Which ovulation calculator do you find most accurate?

kittykatasa

Reaction score
I know its only a guide, and have decided not to use ovulation tests this time, but was jus curious what all the online calx would say, and am surprised that even entering all the same dates. They all still come up with different days so much as a few days either side to up to a week! Which one do you find most accurate?

I stopped using online calculators for the same reason as you . After using OPKs non of them were right anyway . Found out now I have a shorter cycle.

Have you tried an app instead ? I use Flo / (Fertility Friend this works best if temping by I dont and seems accurate) they both let you track everything from temp to cervical discharge etc.

After few months of entering the data They are usually accurate within a day or two . I think that’s the best your going to get if not using OPKs or temping. .

I don’t tend to find them accurate unless I’m putting temps in and have a few months of data then it’s FF for me. I’ve got a shorter than average LP and apps that just go by calendar method always have me ovulating earlier. My cycle length varies by a few days as well which doesn’t help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->