• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Travel System do you think is better? Help needed.

LarLar

Mummy to Shane
Reaction score
I'm opting for a 3 in 1 travel systems.

I like the look of the Red Kite Push Me Zebu Travel System
https://www.online4baby.com/for-baby/567/Red-Kite-Push-Me-Zebu-Travel-System---Topaz

but i also like the Hauck Malibu All in One Travel System Pooh Doodle Brown
https://www.online4baby.com/for-bab...-All-In-One-Travel-System---Pooh-Doodle-Brown but have saw reviews on other hauck pushchairs about the durability of the wheels.

Does anyone have experience with either of these travel systems and if not which one would you recommend as i can't seem to find many reviews for the Zebu.

If you have any suggestions of other travel systems please go ahead and suggest them :)

We were also looking at the red kite but also the obaby zezu. The in-laws went to have a look for us (we live in Cyprus) and they said they are both perfect for what we are after but the obaby zezu looked more sturdier.

Have a look at the obaby zezu, it has everything the red kite has.

Good luck xxxxxxxx

We were also looking at the red kite but also the obaby zezu. The in-laws went to have a look for us (we live in Cyprus) and they said they are both perfect for what we are after but the obaby zezu looked more sturdier.

Have a look at the obaby zezu, it has everything the red kite has.

Good luck xxxxxxxx

Thankyou :) i just had a look i quite like it, the only off putting thing is that it looks bulkier... do you know if it's just pictures that make it look that bulky? :) thankyou xxxxxxxxx

Not actually seen it in person myself, gonna trust the in-laws. Because we live in Cyprus the range here is quite limited and quite expensive so we are sticking with UK prams, which they will bring over.

They said it did look sturdier than most, but I think I kinda like that idea. I feel that some these days look so flimsy.

It is in most of the main UK baby shops, so go and have a nosey, but keep me posted. let me know what you think.

Good luck and take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

I like the look of the red kite one, it looks really smart. I've also heard some bad reviews on Hauck pushchairs.

I have the Babystyle Oyster and i love it! :)

Before you commit to a pushchair do a lot of research first. GL X

i love the winnie the pooh one even though i have a pram i am considering getting that one too :d

I prefer the first one!
We have the Quinny buzz and I love it!

i love the winnie the pooh one even though i have a pram i am considering getting that one too :d

I really like it too but i'd read about other hauck prams wheels not being so durable :( not sure about the hauck malibu though but am scared to get it just incase.

i really would love an oyster or a graco symbio b

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"