Which weaning books/websites???

charliebear

Mum to AJ & Pumpkin
Reaction score
As the title says,

Which weaning books do you have??
Would you reccomend it??
Any good websites??

Obviously I'm not weaning yet and dont intend to start anytime soon, but I would like to get some books and info.
I'd like to swat up on weaning as I have a million and one questions already!!

Thanks.x

I like the Annabel Karmel books the "complete baby and toddler meal planner" is great - loads of recipes and lots of useful information too.

https://www.annabelkarmel.com/bookshop

hth

I use the annabel karmel baby and toddler planner, its really good. xx

Well, I went out and bought Annabel Karmel 'Complete baby and toddler meal planner' the other day. It's great, I can actually say I'm looking forward to weaning LO.

Was really disappointed with the first taste's collection of jars!! I could only find 'carrot and potato' or 'carrot and sweetcorn'??

As the above its really good and she caters for people weaning early i.e 17 weeks and then tells you want they shouldnt be having at a certain age in a table etc which is really handy.

annabel karmel - we have her babies purée book, its very good! x

Yep,I love Annabel Karmel too.A lot of the recipes aswell make meals adults would actually want to eat which is cool because then you can obviously all eat the same thing just with the babies pureed xx

I like the Annabel Karmel books the "complete baby and toddler meal planner" is great - loads of recipes and lots of useful information too.

https://www.annabelkarmel.com/bookshop

hth

I follow that book too and its fantastic! She really knows what she is talking about and I love all the pics in the book.

tthe book is on sale £5asda or £3.75 boot at mo...it' a baby meal bible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->