which week worst morning sickness?

aspiringmum

Reaction score
I'm wondering for those of you mostly thru the first tri: which week did you have MS the worst? I'm 8+2 and can't even move off the couch.

For me. None. I didn't have one MS at all. However, from some people's posts, it gets better after first trimester is over, and usually there's only a couple days here and there that are really bad.

Make sure you keep up with your hydration, and perhaps drink Pedialyte (they're pretty good!) to maintain your electrolyte loss. Eat plain bland foods - Bagel, pasta, etc.

Sorry I'm not much help, but just giving you some hugs. :hugs:

Mine was worst a couple of weeks ago and I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, it's pretty much gone now thankfully !!!

I thought weeks 7-9 were bad, and they were, as far as constant nausea is concerned. However, I didn't start actually vomiting until week 11, so last week and this week have been the worst for that, vomiting multiple times and still having to carry on with job, a move, life, etc. I think that one common denominator to when I puke is if I don't eat enough high-quality stuff straight off in the morning and take my prenatals early in the day. If I wait, it must plummet my blood sugar or something, and then if I try to salvage it by eating a good lunch or something, I just vomit it all up. So my suggestion is try to be regular with your meals and try to be regular with when you take your vitamins, don't let your stomach get empty, find a few items that you can eat and just eat those because it's better than eating nothing and then puking. I find bananas help in between meals, cream cheese is a LIFE saver for me, and lots of dairy and bread, very bland things. Also ginger beer, sipping at it, helps. I think if you stick to the above as much as possible it could help you if you're anything like me :hugs: Good luck!

Week 7 was the worst for me. Nothing helped ease the nausea; eating made me nauseous and NOT eating made me nauseous! It was horrendous. The only advice I can give is to try nibble at whatever food takes your fancy and stay hydrated. It will pass! I promise :)

I am 8+ and this week has been by far the worst so far, hoping this is the peak, I can't take it if it gets any worse!

This week and last week, eurgh :(

All of mine have been just as bad apart from this last week has been the worst and I didn't even think it could get worse lol I feel sorry for my hubby because I can't do anything at all, I can barely even interact with my kids :(
Hopefully it starts getting better for everyone really soon.

Things got bad for me since week 6. Still I'm puking in the morning esp everyother day or sometimes everyday. Don't feel like doing anything at all. I've heard things get better after 1st tri is over when the placenta takes over and hormones are stable. Really looking forward to it.
A few tips. Eat in smaller portions don't stuff yourself and don't starve yourself even if you don't feel like eating just eat in smaller portions throughout the day. Also don't lie down just after eating. Put some pillows behind the back and relax in bed or couch till food gets down.
Avoid hot foods eat them at room temp or chilled.
Fruits like chilled watermelon and oranges really help me. I sometimes sniff orange peels cuz they make me feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->