Which winter coat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachmumtobe

Reaction score
Are you getting for your little ones?

I've already got Fin a really padded duffle coat from JoJo Maman Bebe but I can't see him wanting to wear it much as it is quite thick and restricts him a little bit. I've gone back and forth between one from Zara, padded Next one, another from JoJo and am now thinking maybe a Trespass coat?

Any good boys coats suitable for our walks to nursery, trips to the park, warm but not too padded? X

We brought a trespass coat a few weeks back for our LO. It was half price and its fab. we also walk half an hour just to get to nursery so its perfect for that and its slightly fleeced so lovely and warm xx

Gap Primaloft jackets are fantastic, we have had these the last few years as my son hates coats/bulk. These little gems are practically weightless and very thin but warm, I can highly recommend.

Savannah which Trespass one did you get?

Huggybear I'm gonna look at those now

Mammabear I loved a green, hooded coat from Zara but when I took lo to try it on I found the zip quite stiff.

Due baby number 2 in October so this is the first year I won't be able to wrap him up in the pushchair, he'll be walking or on a buggy board instead

We always do the Mini Boden coats. I don't like the mega thick ones and find the fleece lined ones perfect :)

I've really struggled to find nice boys coats this year. I ordered what I thought was a winter coat from Next, but it turned out to be a mac, so it was returned. I've ordered one from Asda but I'm not keen on it so will probably end up returning. I love the star print Mini Boden one. Am very tempted ........

I love the star print mini Boden one too lol! We have a Ralph Lauren one, which is lovely, filled with duck feathers so maybe a bit bulky for you xx

I have the four in one coat by Jojo in navy. It really is lovely and smart, it's lightweight, practical in all seasons, and is great quality. He's currently only wearing the waterproof outer without the fleece but it's a great coat.

Thomas has got a parka from m&s as his main winter coat.

He also has 2 rain coats (one with fleece one without) and a fleece jacket along with various xardigans and a hoodie. Most I will layer until he really needs the parka.

I was just going to buy the coat the school sell this year but my mum made a good point of it being difficult to spot him in his uniform when he runs off with his friends at the end of the day, so I got him a bright orange parka from Vertbaudet (courtesy of eBay).
For out of school he has a long velour mac from Gap that I bought years ago because I fell in love with it, but it's never fit him until now :haha:
I love M&S coats usually but the only one I like this year is almost identical to the one we got last year :lol:

Oh god Jacob has 5 winter coats this year, his one from last year still fits from next age 3, he is 4 in January, plus another coat he uses for nursery from last year still fits. Aged 4 coats got a Parker in the sales from next and. His brothers old coat aged 4, plus a raincoat lol spoilt for choice my youngest.

My eldest has 3, a Parker from next, a rain coat and his school coat

DS (6) still fits his Barbour Skipton Parka and Regatta Waterproof 3-in-1 from last winter, so no probs there. There's a North Face 3-in-1 I love but just can't justify it when he doesn't need :cry: DD has an M&S fur one I bought last year and a big padded waterproof neon pink one from Gap, but I'd really like to find her a nice waterproof pink all in one for school runs now she can walk further, and being a girl she really needs more to match her outfits lol :haha:

We always get the boden fleece lined anoraks :)

I can't decide between the boden stars or frugi stars. I wanted the joules shark one but DS said he didn't like it boo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"