Whiney/Sassy Golden Oldies Club

hi ladies
well day 11( or maybe 12 not sure) b'd last night and will do ever other night til positive ov then three in a row. using pre-seed this month plus maca and asprin as well as all the other pre natal vits etc. I will get my BFP!!!! loads of baby dust to all xxx

Go glitter!!! Catch that eggy woman!

AFM, you can probably see in my siggy that I did catch my egg this cycle. I used pre-seed, softcups, soy isoflavones and a ton of vitamins. I also have been doing baby aspirin. I just want to give you some words of hope in the 2ww. I have had no symptoms whatsoever. I got a BFN at 13dpo. I waited and tested at 16dpo and got my BFP. Only at 15dpo did I feel a small amount of breast tenderness. That's it! I can't wait for you all to join me. I know you will!

OMG Heart!!! I have been kind of MIA lately so I missed your BFP. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Glitter- get you some girlie!!!

heart tree
when i got my last BFP before the m/c i was still getting neg at 18 dpo i was a full 7 days late with period before i got a positive but the doc said my hormone levels were great- weird isn't it. wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months - stick baby heart tree stick xxx

OMG Heart!!!! That is fabulous news chick!!! I am soooooo pleased for you!!!

I am praying for a sticky one for you!

Thanks ladies. I'm terrified and excited as I'm sure you can imagine. I just know you'll all be right behind me!

I hope we are right behind you.....I know Pad's recurrent appt is this week and mine is next week. Hopefully we will have some answers and can have a sticky bean this time!!!

:wohoo::wohoo: Heart tree, congratulations and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

So the bloody hospital have rescheduled my 14th July appointment to get the results of my thyroid test and moved it to the end of Aug ffs I had the damned test at the beginning of May!!!. I was so pissed off. The FS assistant said she would mail them to me and that I should keep the appointment in case I still need it. That was last Monday - So I booked an appointment with my Doctor for the friday, just in case I didn't understand the results. But no results have come through! either she hasn't sent them or they are lost in the post somewhere. Anyway, doc was surprisingly great and said it's probably quicker just to do it again, she gets the results back within 48 hours - so I'm off for more bloods tomorrow and hopefully answers by Wednesday. :hugs:

I hope we are right behind you.....I know Pad's recurrent appt is this week and mine is next week. Hopefully we will have some answers and can have a sticky bean this time!!!

Good luck to you both with the appointments, I hope you do get some answers and a good plan. :hugs:

You can still drink - if you drink wine even better as plenty of research indicates women who drink wine (I suspect red), fall pg quicker than those that don't. Red wine is extremely good for you anyway.

BB won't allow me to post a link , because I don't have enough posts - just google and you will see articles

Hi girls. Well it's been a stressful O time for me this cycle - coz I've been ill had to have antibiotics for an insect bite but they made me soooo sick - Heaving all night long so I stopped taking them! Temps are fucked, we did get a bit of action in prior to O - I think - (well I know we got the action in :rofl: just not sure when O was) but a lot of poison running round my body, so not particularly hopeful.

I've got my thyroid results in but haven't been able to get to the docs yet to go through them with her so not sure if they are good or bad - I think the TSH one is good, but no idea how it is affected by the T4 one and won't be able to get to docs till week after next - boo.

Results are: TSH 2.17 and T4 14.2

Hope you're all having a great weekend. :hugs:

Sorry you've been sick Nise :hugs: Antibioitics can be really terrible sometimes!
Well, my recurrent mc appt started off really crappy with a rude ass receptionist, but the doctor was great. Too bad she had no ideas for me :( She said I had already had all the tests that she would do...but did tell me to wait at least 4 months before ttc again. How in the hell am I gonna do that? I am so impatient!!

Sorry you've been sick Nise :hugs: Antibioitics can be really terrible sometimes!
Well, my recurrent mc appt started off really crappy with a rude ass receptionist, but the doctor was great. Too bad she had no ideas for me :( She said I had already had all the tests that she would do...but did tell me to wait at least 4 months before ttc again. How in the hell am I gonna do that? I am so impatient!!

Oh crap - 4 months!!! Did she give you any reasons as to why you should wait so long? Personally I think you should go for it when YOU feel right. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

No reasons NIse- she just said I have been through so much in such a short period of time, that it goes to reason that my body needs to rest. I don't think so. Somehow, someway, my body has always bounced right back after every loss. This cycle is the wackiest I have had and it looks like it will be about 42 days long which is not too, too terrible. I don't know that we will wait. She actually said she would rather me wait 6 months but that she would understand if we only waited four. So I am thinking we will wait 3. That's a good compromise right? LOL

I'm so sorry to hear that - did you tell the dr about her crappy receptionist? I have found that the drs often have no clue how their front office staff is treating their patients. I had a horrible experience with a nurse at my OB's office after my first loss... I wrote it all down in a letter to the dr, waited a few days and reread and rewrote it over and over until I had removed the emotion from it and it simply stated a factual description of what the nurse had said to me, and then I gave it to my dr at my next appt. I had never gotten the nurse's name, so it wasn't even like I was going after one particular person - I just wanted my dr to know how one of his nurses had treated me. He was very appreciative that I had taken the time to write it all out and give it to him, and he asked my permission to distribute it to his staff because he said he could tell them these things until he was blue in the face but for them to hear directly from a patient about how I was made to feel would have a much bigger impact on them. (I gave my permission, but only if he blacked out my name and address on the letter first - I used to work in a dental office and I know the front office controls everything - piss them off, and you may never get a decent appt time again!) He also appreciated it because his staff is the "face" of his business, and if they are running off patients, then he needs to know about it - how many other women were treated horribly by this nurse and just switched drs? So in the end, I was glad I did it - writing it out felt good to start with, and hopefully that nurse will be a little kinder and gentler with the next patient to come along....

Oh I told them alright.....I didn't really have a choice because my blood pressure was through the roof. It was 140/100 and I NEVER have high blood pressure! Someone (I think it was the office mgr or someone high up) even pulled me back into the hall before I left to make sure of exactly which receptionist it was. I never like to cause a ruckus, and usually everything just rolls off my back, so you KNOW it had to be bad to get me riled up!!!

Hi guys,

just realised Ive been a bit awol, not noticing this thread - my apologies, lol!

But im here now :) :) :)

Babydust ladies, OMi xxx

Hey Omi, good to see you here. Hope everyone is well and having fun. I've got a right shit chart this month. Due to illness at O. FF has given me silly dotted xhairs on CD9 - the day before I got my opk+ and she's sticking to her guns. So I'm just working my arse off and hoping the 2ww passes real quick. :hugs:

Hey all... been AWOL myself Omi!

Well... I am hoping that PMA and a holiday to Florida will do the trick for us this month... no O testing... just sunshine, good food and relaxation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->