Whiney/Sassy Golden Oldies Club

Padbrat- wave to me while you're in Florida- I'm really close!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Padbrat, that sounds like a great idea. I am very jealous.

So 2ww goes on and on... got appointment with doc re the thyroid results on Monday morning, hopefully she can put me out of my misery and help me or at least give me some clues as to what I can do next.

Hope everyones well and having fun. :hugs:

well
cd 1 for me and a bitch of a period-again! another perfect 30 day cycle ov day 15. I am going for soy this month was going to take it day 5-9 for more mature egg but now thinking 3-7 for more egg quanity- what do you think girls?? last cycle before icsi so it really needs to work!! x

Hi Futuremommie and welcome, what's going on with you?

Glitterqueen, good luck with the soy - not sure what to suggest re when to take but I can tell you I've been thinking of doing a soy cycle to try and push O a little later - think I might go for it next cycle and will probably go for the later dates myself.

Hope everyones having a lovely weekend - I've been working today (Sat) Boo - but have tomorrow off. :hugs:

Well we have been ttc for 2.5 years how, I have had 5 iui total, 2 cycle of clomid/iui and 3 cycles of follistim w/iui,all BFN! In january I had an abdominal myomectomy and had 9 fibroids removed, and just had the last of the scar tissue removed in May. My RE now wants us to try on our own for 4 months before we try anything else! I'm hoping we will get our bfp before then. Oh yeah and I'm 37 years old.

I'm currently 8dpo and not feeling hopeful at all.

Wow, that's some journey Futuremommie - after all of that, it would be sods law that you get pg sometime in your 4 natural cycles - I'm gonna keep it all crossed that exactly that happens.

Well, I got my thyroid TSH and T4 results confirmed by the Doc today and all is within the normal limits - so no bloody answers - and you've guessed it we're back to age!!! Pah!

Hi ladies. So glad for this forum. TTC for 18 months . Last 3 cycles with clomid/pregnyl shot. All BFN's. Last cycle of clomid right now and then ... I don't know.

Hello everyone

Can't believe it's only 3dpo, this 2ww is going to be a long one I can sense it now.

Good to see everyone still here and giving the yound ones a run for their money.

I agree about the pic to Nise, great pic.

well
cd 1 for me and a bitch of a period-again! another perfect 30 day cycle ov day 15. I am going for soy this month was going to take it day 5-9 for more mature egg but now thinking 3-7 for more egg quanity- what do you think girls?? last cycle before icsi so it really needs to work!! x

I've just ordered my Soy Iso's GQ - will be joining you on my next cycle which should be any day now. Have you been able to find much info about it, I've found a little but as much bad as good it has to be said. I too am not sure when to start it - Most seem to start around CD2 but I want to try and delay O a little with it and give the egg a better chance of maturity.

nise
i read days 5-9 for mature eggs, the earlier days are for more eggs. I decided on days 3-9 but i am now on day 7 and have really bad cramps and bloating so i might have to drop the dose- mind you typical me went straight in at 200 mg which would be 100mg clomid as this is my last month before ivf so prob not good if you have ibs!!!
will keep you posted re any positive observations ie ewcm etc (tmi alert!) x

nise
i read days 5-9 for mature eggs, the earlier days are for more eggs. I decided on days 3-9 but i am now on day 7 and have really bad cramps and bloating so i might have to drop the dose- mind you typical me went straight in at 200 mg which would be 100mg clomid as this is my last month before ivf so prob not good if you have ibs!!!
will keep you posted re any positive observations ie ewcm etc (tmi alert!) x

Thanks GQ - since the bloody stuff hasn't turned up yet and AF arrived this morning I may be forced to wait till CD5 anyway. I was gonna start at 100mg. I hope your cramps have subsided a bit and don't spoil the weekend for you.

I'm away this weekend, going to visit my best friend in Battle and going to a Barn Dance!!!! I am determined not to let AF spoil things and shall ignore her as usual - though I might pickle her a bit tomorrow just coz I can. :hugs:

nise
i got my soy in tesco if thats any help-have a great weekend x
p s i went straight in at 200mg typical me don't do anything by halves lol

Tesco .. really. I thought I read someone say Tesco on another thread so I looked a few days ago but I couldn't see it in my local store :shrug:

was it tesco own branded or another make, will have another look next week, hopefully won't need to if BFP arrives before then

hope you don't need it truly , my local store is a tesco extra maybe thats why but it is tesco own with a yellow label soy isoflavones- i was suprised too as even holland and barrett didn't sell soy on its own.

Im on my lonesome as hubby in London working until Sat but he knows the schedule - now I just hope I don't for some freakish reason ov early! He's back Sat and thats cd15 which should just clinch it as usually ov cd 17-18.. fingers crossed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->