Whiney/Sassy Golden Oldies Club

day 11 of the last cycle before IVF- less ewcm-whats goin on better not have missed ov- usually a day 15 girl so b'd day 10 just in case. weird cycle alert!! bloody hope not xx

just did a test- got a line at day 11-not quite a positive cuz it's a bit lighter than the control but omg i never get that so soon!!

Hey girls. Well, it's been a bit full on the last few days and not much stalking time - but today is CD5 and Soy day 1 - will be taking 100mg tonight before bed (just in case of side effects - the plan is, if I get any I'll be asleep) lol. Have also stocked up on smiley opk's and will start those tomorrow.

Glitter - sounds like the soy is doing something for you - I hope to God it doesn't make me O any earlier than I usually do (CD10 - 11 is the norm for me) - I am so hoping to make it past CD12 for a change. Well, here goes and here's to us and a couple of bean sprouts before much longer eh :rofl:

Someone please enlighten me on this soy business. I know how clomid works and when to take it. What are you guys taking and why does it work, exactly? :)

Omi xxx

hi omi
I am taking soy isoflavones. they can either make you ov if you don't or increase the number of eggs, or make better quality eggs depending on when you take them. they r defo doing something for me-not quite sure what yet but something!!

nise
i usually ov on day 15/16 so no idea whats going on just really hope i didn't ov somewhere stupid like day 8 and missed it completely only b'd day 10. just got another 30 ov tests so will test agaim pm and keep you posted. good luck xx- if you want to ov later i think vit b6 is the way to go? but that might be to lengthen luteal phase- god my head is going to explode no one mentioned this in biology class!

nise
i usually ov on day 15/16 so no idea whats going on just really hope i didn't ov somewhere stupid like day 8 and missed it completely only b'd day 10. just got another 30 ov tests so will test agaim pm and keep you posted. good luck xx- if you want to ov later i think vit b6 is the way to go? but that might be to lengthen luteal phase- god my head is going to explode no one mentioned this in biology class!

:rofl::rofl: I know! So I've taken my soy for 2 days now and no side effects, I don't feel any different to usual but have noticed that CM has not really kicked in yet. It's CD7 for me and I usually start to find stretchy CM around CD6. Still early days yet - but I'm hoping that's a good thing. :hugs:

Nise
I am day 13 now and just got a really dark line on ov test- don't usually get that til day 15-not as much cm though but will go for it anyway-tummy feels bloated-better be full of eggies lol xx

Good luck missy - go get those eggies!! xxx

Hi Ladies. So Glitter hope you caught those eggies and you're now in the 2WW to end all 2WW waits with a BFP :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm on the last day of Soy today. So far no nasty side effects, ovary twinges, bloating or other things I've heard people getting. The only difference I have noticed is that my CM which normally goes from nothing to EW around CD6 seems to be going through the whole spectrum. Currently up to creamy. EW is next and it's currently CD9.

Hope you're all having a good weekend. I'm going to a house warming bbq this afternoon and though it's warm out the clouds don't look to good. :hugs:

NIse
really weird- I am really grumpy like pmt all the time and ewcm disappeared on day 12 but didn't get positive ov til day 13 so no idea whats goin on. we b'd day 10 , day 13 and day 15( early morning ) cuz too tired day 14 evening will try again day 16 just to be sure but I bet i missed it this month not sure if I should go with ewcm indicator or the ov test. Just know I feel really tired and have done all cycle-hope its not an indicicator of what menopause will be like i think my horemones are messed but will be interesting to see what my period is like this month- hopefully I will never find out.
have a good weekend xx

NIse
really weird- I am really grumpy like pmt all the time and ewcm disappeared on day 12 but didn't get positive ov til day 13 so no idea whats goin on. we b'd day 10 , day 13 and day 15( early morning ) cuz too tired day 14 evening will try again day 16 just to be sure but I bet i missed it this month not sure if I should go with ewcm indicator or the ov test. Just know I feel really tired and have done all cycle-hope its not an indicicator of what menopause will be like i think my horemones are messed but will be interesting to see what my period is like this month- hopefully I will never find out.
have a good weekend xx

I hope you never find out too. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->