Whinge

I kept reminding myself that I only get this experience of baby growing inside me one time and that it will pass quickly, which it has. I feel ya on the hard days...hang in there!

I know how you feel, im constantly tired and achey as well as contantly going to pee and heartburn, im fed up to be honest. Its all for a good cause though :)

I know I am a little bit behind you but I too have noticed the aches beginning. Specifically my hips and groin area. I do not remember this happening this early with my previous pregnancies. Hopefully it won't get any worse for you.

I Can Sympathise with you hun!...Ive got 10 weeks & 4 days to go and I Just Can't wait for her to come out!...I Havent slept well in nearly a month, ive had constant leg cramps, constant round ligament pains ..she lies in uncomfortable positions and her latest thing is kicking and punching me really hard and I tell you what they flippin hurt..

xxx

Me too. Cant remember pregnancy being this hard any of the other times!

I've been "over" the whole pregnancy thing since about 18 weeks. I have a feeling third tri is going to be really rough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->