WHISPEROFHOPE'S siggy and ticker shop OPEN for requests >>xJG30l ready :)

sorry ladies i WILL get these done just so much to do and so muchon my mind atm with the move and decorating should hopefully be able to do some in evenings soon when back from the flat

Don't worry about it. Mind if I change the pics I'd like using?

How you feeling now? I think around 18/20 weeks is when my sickness started to stop xx

Don't worry about it. Mind if I change the pics I'd like using?

How you feeling now? I think around 18/20 weeks is when my sickness started to stop xx

ive been l,ucky on the sickness front havent had it much at all just the tiredness lol full of cold atm and really sore joints but other then that its all good on the pregnancy front:haha: :haha:no feel free to change them:flower:

The tiredness is awful, I learnt to nap when possible! Have you had heartburn yet?

Are you able to get pics from my fb if I tell you which? Can't get my pb working x

The tiredness is awful, I learnt to nap when possible! Have you had heartburn yet?

Are you able to get pics from my fb if I tell you which? Can't get my pb working x

yep heartburn has been here on and off for weeks had it constant thepast 2 nights:dohh: of course i can just let me know what ones andil take them off xx

Hi Whisper

Aww you still feeling poo :hugs: I too have been suffering with heartburn.....i think I am having a Monkey :lol: have you tried Gaviscon?

xx

Hi Whisper

Aww you still feeling poo :hugs: I too have been suffering with heartburn.....i think I am having a Monkey :lol: have you tried Gaviscon?

xx

ive got ermmmm sainburys antacid tabs atm but gonna ask the doc for something better when go for my scan on tuesday just feeling run down atm but we have alot on so thats prob why:haha: how is your bumpy coming along? im getting kicked as i type:haha:

Gaviscon was good for me, the aniseed one is tasty. I know it's hard but get rest where you can.

In the Immy 3-6 album there's 2 pics of her in a pink top, one where she's sat upright and one where she's chewing a flower teether then choose one from the 3 I put in the op if you don't mind.
Thanks hun xx

Hi Whisper

xx

ive got ermmmm sainburys antacid tabs atm but gonna ask the doc for something better when go for my scan on tuesday just feeling run down atm but we have alot on so thats prob why:haha: how is your bumpy coming along? im getting kicked as i type:haha:

Yes I would too, maybe they arent strong enough. Aww cool are you having a 4D scan??

My bump is getting humongous :haha: and im only 4months :dohh:

xx

Hi Whisper

xx

Yes I would too, maybe they arent strong enough. Aww cool are you having a 4D scan??

My bump is getting humongous :haha: and im only 4months :dohh:

xx
lol yeh im booking it on tuesday for 27 weeks my mums paying as an early bday pressy for me:cloud9: my bump is huge wheni stand yet when i lay near enough not there:shrug: but shes still quite low down from what i can feel and measuring 2 weeks ahead in size at the last scan little fatty:cloud9:

we move into our new flat on frida so im going to TRY and get back into sig making stuck for inspiration atm as somuch going on xx

When you've settled in and Caught up any idea what's wrong with my siggy :-(

Hi :flower:
Hope you are feeling little bit better and moving went well? I bet you have so much to sort out.

I was wondering when you get chance ( I know it can be while) is it possible to get new signature? I tried and learn how to do them but my ideas are so rubbish!!!! honestly I love your designs.

I love butterflies and I wish to use our photo ( Children are butterflies)

Our rainbow girl is LYRA born 29.11.2011 and we have our little butterfly (angel ) boy Sam born 13.6.2010

You had done fantastic job last time so if you want to use any of what you done before I don't mind.
Thank you so so much.
Bara
x

Attachments

• L2HJW-73426294_362767_GreenerBb.jpg
    L2HJW-73426294_362767_GreenerBb.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi :flower:
Hope you are feeling little bit better and moving went well? I bet you have so much to sort out.

I was wondering when you get chance ( I know it can be while) is it possible to get new signature? I tried and learn how to do them but my ideas are so rubbish!!!! honestly I love your designs.

I love butterflies and I wish to use our photo ( Children are butterflies)

Our rainbow girl is LYRA born 29.11.2011 and we have our little butterfly (angel ) boy Sam born 13.6.2010

You had done fantastic job last time so if you want to use any of what you done before I don't mind.
Thank you so so much.
Bara
x

ofcourse, im hoping to start next week again once we have made the flat less clutterd boxes and bags everywhere atm:haha:

:hi: Whisper how are you? :flower:

Can I put my ticker on hold until the 18th October as I am having my gender scan then, and then my ticker can be boyish or girlie depending on the sex! :yipee:

xx

:hi: Whisper how are you? :flower:

Can I put my ticker on hold until the 18th October as I am having my gender scan then, and then my ticker can be boyish or girlie depending on the sex! :yipee:

xx

of course you can hun :flower: ive gota reload all my stuff to the new server anyway:haha: im doing good being booted in the bladder:haha: how are you doing? any inklings on what your having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->