WHISPEROFHOPE'S siggy and ticker shop OPEN for requests >>xJG30l ready :)

Aww is she being a little monster :haha:

I cant decide one min I think boy and then the next girl. This baby is a little more laid back then my daughter and rather then kicks he/she turns!! So I am leaning more towards boy! :cloud9: I am super excited about my next scan :wohoo:

Have you had anymore scans or due any?

xx

Aww is she being a little monster :haha:

I cant decide one min I think boy and then the next girl. This baby is a little more laid back then my daughter and rather then kicks he/she turns!! So I am leaning more towards boy! :cloud9: I am super excited about my next scan :wohoo:

Have you had anymore scans or due any?

xx

ive got 2 more one we are paying for on the 13th nov 3d and then my last one the health insurance pay for on the 4th november cant wait to see her again seems to be just flying by :cloud9: just let me know what colour and piccys etc and il put you on my list for that day:haha:

hubs has set up a nw server for me i just have to wait for it to set up couldtake a few days then can transfer all the sigs over so those with the sigs already will get anew link for them xx

Hey chick, hope your well, I have altered my request slightly (pg 172) :) x

Hi Hun

How are you getting on with the move and the little one? Have you had your scan yet?

I have my scan Thursday night I am super excited :dance:

xx

Hi Hun

How are you getting on with the move and the little one? Have you had your scan yet?

I have my scan Thursday night I am super excited :dance:

xx

hey hun we are slowly getting there,living room and kitchen are now finished, just have to sort out the clutter in the bedroom and make a start on babas room :dohh: my next scan is in 4 weeks time forthe 3d scan and then on the the 4th december for my last scan for 3rd tri screening , bet you cant wait i loved my 20 week scan she was so wiggly and everthing was so clear:cloud9:

Hey ladies so sorry i havent forgoten sigs ive just been one stressed hormonal mess as of late:blush: yesterday i threw my laptop across the room so have a broken screen using a moniter attatched to the lappy atm but its giving me a headache so will have to do them gradualy:flower:

Thanks for your congrats I am over the moon, we have picked a name 'Alfie' :dance:

xx

Thanks for your congrats I am over the moon, we have picked a name 'Alfie' :dance:

xx
i wasnt sure on the wording for the ticker so ended up just putting balh blah days along hope that is ok xx
https://www.whispersstore.com/alfie.php
https://www.whispersstore.com/alfie.php[/img just add an extra ]to the end[/CENTER]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->