White line on FRER

Lisa Wilson

Reaction score
Hey everybody! TWW with potential baby #4 and I have had all of the classic symptoms that I had with my other 3: sore boobs, pinching and pulling in my pelvic area, crying over basically everything, threw up last night (but I think that was unrelated), and mood swings. I’m only 7-8dpo at this point and know that I shouldn’t have tested, but I couldn’t help myself. I tested on a frer and got this white line on it. I’m fairly positive I’m just looking at an indent that I have read about on other boards, but I was curious if anyone else has had this white line come up early and get a bfp later. And yes, I know, I opened it and it voids the test yada yada yada, but the white line looked exactly the same in the window of the test. It was just easier to take a pic of it like this.

81675528-5490-4672-97DC-5C1DD083FE33.jpeg

I had it one month i wasnt pregnant, its so horrible because it gives such hope.I would say its definitely indent but doesnt mean anything as its so early it could easily go either way!

It looks like an indent. Fingers crossed for a positive soon though :dust:

I had it one month i wasnt pregnant, its so horrible because it gives such hope.I would say its definitely indent but doesnt mean anything as its so early it could easily go either way!
Thanks for the reply! I don’t know why they have made them so obvious now. They never used to look like that. It’s crazy.

It looks like an indent. Fingers crossed for a positive soon though :dust:
Thanks so much! With my other three, I didn’t ever get a bfp until at least 13dpo, so it’s dumb of me to even start testing now, but I thought “what the heck”. Haha

I did have a couple of white lines show up before my BFP with this baby. However whether it’s a coincidence or not I don’t know. Good luck and fingers crossed though!! X

I did have a couple of white lines show up before my BFP with this baby. However whether it’s a coincidence or not I don’t know. Good luck and fingers crossed though!! X
That’s encouraging, but I also know my situation could go either way. I tested entirely too early! Haha. With my 6-year-old, I got BFN’s until the day after AF was due. With my one-year-old, I didn’t get an BFP until the day before AF was due.

Ive previously done some research about evap lines and such and from what I have found, it seems to be a fact that only ever HCG can make the colour of the line change (as in pink on a pink dye test and blue on a blue dye test) and if hcg is found, the colour WILL change accordingly even if faint. So if the line stays uncoloured, it is an evap line and no HCG was detected by the test.

But since its still early days and implantation might not be completed yet i.e body hasnt had a chance to produce any hcg yet, of course there is still hope for this cycle, so best of luck :) x

Ive previously done some research about evap lines and such and from what I have found, it seems to be a fact that only ever HCG can make the colour of the line change (as in pink on a pink dye test and blue on a blue dye test) and if hcg is found, the colour WILL change accordingly even if faint. So if the line stays uncoloured, it is an evap line and no HCG was detected by the test.

But since its still early days and implantation might not be completed yet i.e body hasnt had a chance to produce any hcg yet, of course there is still hope for this cycle, so best of luck :) x
Thanks for the response! I am going to retest tomorrow and over the next few days. I just cried at the end of My Cousin Vinny (which I have seen a million times). My husband looked at me like I was insane and said to me, “you are either pregnant or crazy”. Haha

Thanks for the response! I am going to retest tomorrow and over the next few days. I just cried at the end of My Cousin Vinny (which I have seen a million times). My husband looked at me like I was insane and said to me, “you are either pregnant or crazy”. Haha

:laugh2: Thats funny. And do you know what, that same thing happened to me few days ago, crying randomly and out of nowhere. Plus I am also around 8dpo so we are cycle buddies! TTC our first one! Babydust to us :angel:

:laugh2: Thats funny. And do you know what, that same thing happened to me few days ago, crying randomly and out of nowhere. Plus I am also around 8dpo so we are cycle buddies! TTC our first one! Babydust to us :angel:
That’s so great! I’m happy to h
That’s so great! Excited to have a cycle buddy! I tested this morning again with FMU and saw a bit of a shadow, but I could just be imagining it.

Just went to pee again and saw looked at the test I took this morning again. I know it’s outside of the allotted time, but I also looked at the one from last night and it’s still just a white line. Check out the test from this morning! Hmmmmm maybe?

36B674FA-150B-4910-BD1D-3414C54E490A.jpeg

That could most definitely be something!! Curious to see how/if the line progresses! keep us updated :) Ahh, now I’m all excited and tempted to test (again) as well (did the morning of 7dpo, was negative)!!!! Think I will tomorrow morning :headspin:

That could most definitely be something!! Curious to see how/if the line progresses! keep us updated :) Ahh, now I’m all excited and tempted to test (again) as well (did the morning of 7dpo, was negative)!!!! Think I will tomorrow morning :headspin:
I will definitely let you know. I tested in the afternoon again and got a bfn, but only 8dpo so I don’t even know why I tried. Haha.
Symptoms are still super strong with what feels like round ligament pain, terribly sore boobs, and sooooooo tired. I also had a crazy craving for ramen noodles, which I had with baby #3. DH just went to the store so he could pick some up. I guess I need the sodium?

Super confused. I guess yesterday was an evap, but I still feel suuuuuper pregnant. I guess I’m just going to stop testing until AF is due because I never tested positive this early with my other 3. I don’t know what I was thinking.

I definitely see pink on that last test! Gl. X

I think I got the teeniest tiniest squinter of a line today within the time limit, but I can’t even photograph it. Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->