White stuff in his mouth

JayeD

Reaction score
Teeth!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I started noticing little white bits on the bottom left of his mouth Friday. They disappeared by Saturday morning, but Saturday evening, they showed up again. Sunday they were there permanently above the gum. Then yesterday morning, I saw the bottom right tooth popping up as well. :happydance:

Now that isn't all.... Last night, J was having such a rough time trying to stay asleep after he was put to bed. He was up every couple of hours or less whimpering in pain. At 3 am, J was up for an hour. He couldn't go back to sleep he was in such pain. I decided to put some orajel on his gums to help with the pain. As I was rubbing it on, I felt 4 teeth on the bottom popping through! Like all 4 teeth were actually poking through the gums. The 2 bottom front teeth and then 2 eye teeth on the bottom. And of course on top of all that, he still has his 4 molars (top and bottom) giving him pain. These 4 molars have been painful for him since he was 7 weeks old. Even the orajel wasn't helping him. Eye teeth are really painful to come in, and since orajel didn't do anything for him, I had to give him Tylenol.

This morning, the eye teeth and the bottom right tooth have disappeared, but I'm sure they will come back.

But teeth! He finally has teeth! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

We didn't even know he was getting a tooth. Sure, we knew he was teething, but all the signs pointed to his molars being the problem, not his front teeth.

Let's hope tonight is better than last night sleep wise.

Hopefully they stop hurting him so much soon. Clara has been teething since 3 months, but finally just got her two bottom teeth a couple weeks ago. They've bothered her, but I can't imagine how miserable she'd be if she had 4 teeth coming in at the same time.

KARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's it going? How's little Clara? She's adorable!

Last night was better. He freaked himself out when he rolled over onto his tummy, but he only whimpered a bit during the night. The other 3 teeth went back down, but the one is still up, with the one right beside it trying to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->