whitney houston dead

does no one get it????

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT WANT TO LIVE.
HOW COULD SHE WHEN SHE DID THAT TO HER BODY?????

Everyone pretends to love them once they die, Michael Jackson...Amy Winehouse...
Yet when their alive, people don't give a crap about them. Its all the same.

Great talent gone to waste

i agree with this!!!

I know exactly what you are trying to say. The problem (I have) is that the assumption that all drug addicts don't want to live or that they cannot possibly love someone because of their addiction. That's why they fall in & out of rehab constantly, because many of them WANT that life back but many simply can't seem to overcome the physical/mental/social struggles of addiction.

but how did they get there in the first place?
IMO, if you start getting into something like drugs/drink or whatever, thats the point when you don't care about yourself/family because you've made that step to CHOOSE to put toxins into your body.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH :gun:
WHY!? Why when a celebrity dies does everyone assume that they have died because of substance abuse, it was the same when Winehouse died but she was clean at the time! A few drinks yes, but nothing awful.
Its sad that Whitney has died, it is, she was a great talent and had the most incredible voice, everyones allowed to be sad about it if they want to, it doesn't mean the deaths of others are not as significant but of course a celebrity will get this sort of coverage, they are so well known.

i do agree to an extent with lozzy_loo.. the only thing is her cause of death hasnt been confirmed yet.. but we all know she had drug issues so i think it is fair to say that it COULD be down to that..

even though amy was sober when she died bart afew drinks.. her body suffered long term damage through drugs.. which did in turn aid her death.. sadly

*Amy Winehouse drank herself to death only hours after saying she was desperate to live because she still had so much to achieve, her inquest heard yesterday.

The singer drank enough to stop her breathing and send her into a coma. Three empty vodka bottles were found near her body in her bedroom.

A pathologist who examined her said she had 416mg of alcohol per decilitre of blood – five times the legal drink-drive limit of 80mg. The inquest heard that 350mg was usually considered a fatal amount.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ar-times-drink-drive-limit.html#ixzz1mBZgB3mI

*Amy Winehouse drank herself to death only hours after saying she was desperate to live because she still had so much to achieve, her inquest heard yesterday.

The singer drank enough to stop her breathing and send her into a coma. Three empty vodka bottles were found near her body in her bedroom.

A pathologist who examined her said she had 416mg of alcohol per decilitre of blood – five times the legal drink-drive limit of 80mg. The inquest heard that 350mg was usually considered a fatal amount.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ar-times-drink-drive-limit.html#ixzz1mBZgB3mI

Thats the amount people drink on a weekend on a night out these days, accidental alcohol poisoning is so common these days, but i believe, as do Amys family, she was, alcohol aside, living a much healthier life, i'd like to believe the same of Whitney, then again, at the end of the day, these people are still dead, their familes must have their hearts broken all over again when they find people judging, slagging them off and saying they deserved it over the internet, thats one thing most people don't have to deal with.

it is sad but true.. MOST celebs except a minority.. turn to drugs.. maybe because they dont know how to handle fame or have more money than sense but for what ever reason i think its bad every1 says Rest In Peace when quiet frankly they couldnt give a shit before her death..

i dont think they deserved what happened to them.. no1 deserves that.. but the only thing i dont like as ive already said is when ppl act like they care now they r dead and couldnt really give two shits when they are alive.. iykwim

Exactly how i think lewsmom

fair enough, they had great talent etc, but people really dont care until its too late and then the whole world pretends to be bothered

Surely the fact that people brought her music/films and paid to see her perform shows they cared...

I dont care that she died her death doesnt effect my life in the slightest

Ya its sad for her family but im not her family im sure they wouldnt care if i were to drop dead tomorrow. If i wanna hear her sing ill go to youtube - no lose to me

Surely the fact that people brought her music/films and paid to see her perform shows they cared...

hii.. yeah sure i agree hunny.. but alot of so called fans stopped doing this when they had the addiction probs.. like when amy turned to drugs her fame went downhill as did whitneys,.. i mean micheal jackson is more famous now then he has been in a long time.. the problem with these supporters is they only support them when they do good.. they dont support them through the bad.. then they get forgotten.. n then post 'RIP'.. you know what i mean.. i think its sad tht people dont care enough when they are alive

Ok, i don't really care about whitney houston to be honest, i don't know anything about her. I don't care about the hype of a celebrity death, but the attitudes towards people with addiction problems is just sick.

Lets just hope you never have something happen to you or develop a horrible illness in your life. Almost everything can be put down to "self-induced" You get cancer - its because you didn't wear organic cotton, didn't eat organic food, didn't live in a flipping organic farm in the middle of your own personal organic fucking country- or you get heart disease because you don't eat the perfect diet of whatever the 'perfect diet' is with no saturated fat, no evil simple carbs and perfect protein every time.....or you allowed your child to walk along a PAVEMENT beside a ROAD full of......omg.....CARS!!!! with FUMES!!!! Live near telephone poles or electricity pylons, kid gets leukemia, whose fault is that? Is it yours???
You develop a fatty liver, liver disease, because you like the odd drink. Not just alcoholics get it, people who just overindulge on a regular basis can too. So you've never eaten a pesticide in your life??? Never smoked a cigarette?? Never had an alcoholic drink?? Im sure you have. You're just LUCKY you didn't get addicted to anything. A lot of people don't have that luck. Addiction is not a choice - it's a fucking horrible illness.

Get off your bloody high horse and someone just report this thread before it turns uglier than it already is.

Sorry booda but u just made it uglier with the language. Its just a matter of opinion really.

hii.. yeah sure i agree hunny.. but alot of so called fans stopped doing this when they had the addiction probs.. like when amy turned to drugs her fame went downhill as did whitneys,.. i mean micheal jackson is more famous now then he has been in a long time.. the problem with these supporters is they only support them when they do good.. they dont support them through the bad.. then they get forgotten.. n then post 'RIP'.. you know what i mean.. i think its sad tht people dont care enough when they are alive

I see what you mean, i like Whitney though, maybe i'm too young to have seen how bad her problems got, but from the moment i first heard her music i've always listened to it, whereas when MJ died, i didn't say anything, because whilst i liked some of his stuff, i was never a massive fan, if you understand, whereas with Winehouse again, i listened to everything, including her unreleased, no matter what her mental state was at the time :)

addiction isnt a choice but surely you choose to take it once so are risking addiction in the same way as if you eat shag-loads of salt your risking a heart attack

to me its just common sense

I see what you mean, i like Whitney though, maybe i'm too young to have seen how bad her problems got, but from the moment i first heard her music i've always listened to it, whereas when MJ died, i didn't say anything, because whilst i liked some of his stuff, i was never a massive fan, if you understand, whereas with Winehouse again, i listened to everything, including her unreleased, no matter what her mental state was at the time :)

i totally agree.. u should either support them always or not :)

Whatever. No wonder im using that sort of language, this is really quite offensive. Keep trolling opinions off the bloody forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->