who can go MOST overdue?!

my last 2 were both 16 days past their EDD's.. hoping that wont happen again!
both were born at home though and totally healthy.

Thanks. That does give me hope.

The thing is that nothing has happened as a result of the previous sweeps. I'm beginning to think that sweep number 3 will also be a waste of time. Maybe I should just get induction over and done with as my body just doesn't appear to want to labour :(

Is it possible labour could just start without me having ANY previous signs before? Haven't even began to lose my plug yet.

following to the sweepi had last mondayi lost total of my plug over 2 days but still nothing happend beside the preasure and pains!!:cry: fx's for u hun!!

Just to let you know that the hospital have admitted me for induction so I shall be away from the boards for a bit.
I really hope it's a quick labour as I'm crapping myself!

Good luck to everyone else who are patiently waiting for their bubs to arrive :)

12 days over today, getting fed up now lol, still no word on induction, have a sweep booked tomorrow so will see if that gets me going x

12 days over today, getting fed up now lol, still no word on induction, have a sweep booked tomorrow so will see if that gets me going x

Good luck with your sweep tommorrow, I got a lot of cramps after mine and I think it started me off losing my plug but that was 5 days ago now! I'm close behind you at 11 days over!!

Hey ladies!

I have a feeling i might go over myself, i have a few days left and no real signs yet! cervix is still closed pretty tight! grrr!!

Well I am overdue!
Was due yesterday :)

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow where she is going to arrange a sweep.
Really didn't expect this after going into preterm labour at 32 weeks!
I have high blood pressure so they are talking of inducing me early but I really weant to avoid induction if baby is happy to stay put and wait for nature to take it's course.

I am worried though, my parents go on holiday on the 31st and this is the first grandbaby! Really hope baby makes an apperance before hand!

Good luck to all the overdue ladies :dust:

13 days today, off for my sweep in an hour then have to go food shopping so fingers crossed all the walking will put me into labour lol

x

I hope all of those still waiting go into labour soon.

I read that often because a dating scan can often never be accurate about 85% of peoples EDD is actually wrong, and that it can be up to 14 days different to the predicted due date, so infact its not that people are overdue its that they were dated incorrectly in the beginning. I know my due date because I know my conception date, but my EDD (from dating scan) is 3 days later...so will be interesting to see when my little one comes, after me making such a big deal about how I know when my boy is due he is bound to be late! :)

Im 6 days overdue today feeling poooooop!! i have a sweep booked for weds fingers crossed that it works :p
& If that fails il be induced 30-31st aug!!

13 days today, off for my sweep in an hour then have to go food shopping so fingers crossed all the walking will put me into labour lol

x

how did the sweep go?? Any progress?? I'm 12 days over today, got a hospital appt tommorrow to see if I need to be given any hormone before being induced on Weds.

she couldnt do it :( my cervix is still too far back, i have my induction at the weekend but i'll be nearly 3 weeks over then :( x

John James arrived August 21st weighing 10lb 4 ounces! (And delivered vaginally!!!) Went into labor spontaneously after being 7 days overdue! I will be posting a birth story a bit later when I am more rested so I can get all the details. I am so lucky. Just wanted to let everyone know that the only sign I had was a burst of energy the day before. I had my bloody show and my water broke spontaneously when I was around 6 cm (so already into established labor) So anyways I just wanted to share so that you ladies dont loose hope even if you arent getting any early signs or symptoms. Good luck ladies. :)

Wow, this is proving to be confuddling!!! Or is that just the preggo brian.....

Perhaps i'll have another look tomorrow....

Do we want who was however long overdue or just the ones that are left to deliver and how far over they go???

xxx

sounds like it could be just too complicated!! also since as we have our babies we'll bemoving out of 3rd tri, so might be hard to keep it updated...

my last 2 were both 16 days past their EDD's.. hoping that wont happen again!
both were born at home though and totally healthy.

Thanks. That does give me hope.

The thing is that nothing has happened as a result of the previous sweeps. I'm beginning to think that sweep number 3 will also be a waste of time. Maybe I should just get induction over and done with as my body just doesn't appear to want to labour :(

Is it possible labour could just start without me having ANY previous signs before? Haven't even began to lose my plug yet.

it is possible. my cervix was still unfavourable at third sweep but it still worked!

John James arrived August 21st weighing 10lb 4 ounces! (And delivered vaginally!!!) Went into labor spontaneously after being 7 days overdue! I will be posting a birth story a bit later when I am more rested so I can get all the details. I am so lucky. Just wanted to let everyone know that the only sign I had was a burst of energy the day before. I had my bloody show and my water broke spontaneously when I was around 6 cm (so already into established labor) So anyways I just wanted to share so that you ladies dont loose hope even if you arent getting any early signs or symptoms. Good luck ladies. :)

congratulations!!

I had a sweep yesterday :)
Wasn't expecting one, had to go to fetal monitoring as my BP was high and I said I was having contractions irregular, she said she would check for dilation and do a sweep.
Currently 1cm & fully effaced.
She said she could feel babies head!
Hoping something happens soon!

QUOTE=rainbows_x;6632930]I had a sweep yesterday :)
Wasn't expecting one, had to go to fetal monitoring as my BP was high and I said I was having contractions irregular, she said she would check for dilation and do a sweep.
Hoping something happens soon![/QUOTE]

:dust::dust:[ being full moon today ... hope we both go in to labour and other overdue mums...:flower: fx'd!!!!

I had a sweep yesterday :)
Hoping something happens soon!

Awesome!!

Hi guys i'm officially over due now by ...... 1 day! :haha: so lets see how long I can go, I recon at best i'll have thi sbaby by tuesday and at worst i'm gonna go the whole hog and have to be induced at 40+14!!

well i will end up going 19days overdue, surely ive won lmao, just my luck, am getting induced tomorrow morning finally :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->