who can go MOST overdue?!

Aw huni thats just crap :( :hugs:

Hope the next sweep works some magic, i've had 3 now and all i seem to get is more mucus coming away :(

Posterior cervix means nothing, mine went from posterior to anterior in 3 days. Is it your first baby? Reason i ask is my mw says a first is like a man - does things 1 at a time bit by bit and 2+ is a woman - multi-tasks and does allsorts at once :rofl: i found it hilarious at the time!!!!!

xxx

:rofl:

Yes, it's my first. I guess my body doesn't know what to do! Although I had high hopes considering I got preg after one encounter... :blush:

I'm 6 days over... I'm having a serious burst of energy today, I just woke up at 6:00am and made myself pancakes... (usually I dont get up before 10! :blush: lol) So maybe today will be the day??? :)

How are all the overdue Mums? I'm 8 days over due today. Had a sweep yesterday and have been losing my plug over the night. Got quite painful cramps today but wouldn't say they are full on contractions yet. Booked in for an induction on Weds so hopefully won't make it and will go on my own before.

7 days and counting. Felling rather low and stressed at the moment with it all but hey ho. Hope today will be a lucky day for us over-duer's lol

xxx

13 days today but had another sweep so hopefully that'll do something :shrug:

Awww bless ya, got my fingers tightly crossed for you hun

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

You poor ladies!! I am not due til next Saturday but I have a feeling my LO is gonna hang on for as long as possible!!

Lot's of labour dust to you that are overdue. I've been fed up for a few weeks so I cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling. x

I'm not too bad really but I feel as if i've been preggers forever! Well, certainly all of 2010 anyway :rofl:

I just wish my body would kickstart into action. It seems quite happy to be pregnant!

Anyway i'm off to the obs clinic tomorrow to see what they have to say. Hope bubs is ok in there for a bit longer as i'm trying to avoid induction.

Good luck to all you ladies who are also waiting to meet their little ones :flower: You'll probably all give birth before me the way i'm going :rofl:

Lets not go that far lol, i'll bet you deliver WAAAYYYYYY before me :haha:

Mind you, im getting induced on Wed if it doesnt start spontaneously which im very pee'd about coz i really wanted my homebirth :cry: but if i get to 42w i cant have it anyway :cry:

Gutted...robbed again :cry: :cry:

xxx

Im 3 days overdue today...n getting down but trying to keep my head up!! :) I need some cheering up!!

hello ladies - I have had my gorgeous baby boy at 42 weeks! Herbie Jude, 7lb 11oz, born at 7.20pm tonight on just a few puffs of gas and air. Now back home. Will post full details later. I'm so lucky to have two gorgeous sons and four gorgeous daughters - truly blessed but ... NEVER AGAIN LOL!!!

Good luck to everyone that is left.xx

Deli, how quickly were you home, wow!!

I'm 11 days overdue now and my first sweep doesn't appear to have done anything! I'm beginning to think that baby won't ever come out :haha:
Let's hope the next one on Friday is more successful.

Hope you other ladies don't have to wait as long as me :flower:

How did sweep go today?

right well im officially 8 days over today and feeling like shit lol, every single pain i get my hopes up and it is never labour, im starting to think i will be pregnant forever :rofl:

x

Me too hun, im now 6 days over and having my 3rd sweep in just under 2 hours;;;not holding my breath any more. Think i've just about given up hope of any labour spontaneously happening now which is a sod coz im booked for a homebirth and i dont think im gunna get it now :cry:

Feeling a little robbed at the moment and probably a bit sorry for myself.

Best i've had is 2 seperate days of painful ?contractions? that led to nothing and since my 1st sweep last friday at 40w i have been losing bits of plug on a regular basis.

Here's to the 3rd sweep - and probably its failure too.

Big hugs overdue ladies :hugs:

xxx

I had Bridget 28 hours after 3rd sweep - don't give up hope!

Well ladies, rather than being miserable about our LOs not arriving when we expected or hoped for, I thought we could make it a challenge!!
I'm due today, and booked for induction this day fortnight, although DH is now encouraging me to consider going beyond that and waiting for my body to be ready... (DD was induced at 12 days over) The hospital will let you so long as you are monitored twice weekly and obviously if no problems show up... At the moment I'm feeling pretty good really (physically and emotionally) but I'm not sure how I'll feel in 10 days time (twice weekly monitoring starts at T+10), so I don't know if I'd really let myself get to 17 days or something... Heck I don't even know if my body CAN go in to labour!

So, who's with me!? Who on here is most overdue already?! Who can hold out the longest!!

Just a thought so you can keep track, why not have a list on the front page of how late people where when they had their baby?

I was just thinking about that actually who'd lastest longest... a list sounds great, but how do we go about compiling it?! If people PM from now on I could put them on, but as for those that have already delivered it would be a case of trawling the thread I think - and I haven't got time for that right now! ( I have a boobie monster feeding all day :happydance:) if someone over due and looking for something to keep themselves busy :winkwink: fancied going back through and writing a list I'd happily update the front page...

Aw huni thats just crap :( :hugs:

Hope the next sweep works some magic, i've had 3 now and all i seem to get is more mucus coming away :(

Posterior cervix means nothing, mine went from posterior to anterior in 3 days. Is it your first baby? Reason i ask is my mw says a first is like a man - does things 1 at a time bit by bit and 2+ is a woman - multi-tasks and does allsorts at once :rofl: i found it hilarious at the time!!!!!

xxx

I like that! and very true, i was posterior at sweep, and bridget born the next day...

I wish i could be as lucky as you HWM - my 3rd sweep was at 11am yesterday :(

Well here's to hoping coz my DD just gone off to grandmas so fingers firmly x'd now!!

I'll have a browse thru and see what i can work out and PM you :(

xxx

Wow, this is proving to be confuddling!!! Or is that just the preggo brian.....

Perhaps i'll have another look tomorrow....

Do we want who was however long overdue or just the ones that are left to deliver and how far over they go???

xxx

Well, 15 days overdue now and the docs have waded in with their opinion - induction asap. What a surprise!
Baby is fine and there's not much wrong with me either but they just don't like ladies who go beyond 42 weeks. Now I feel pressured to have an induction :(
I have made up my mind that I shall have one more sweep and if that doesn't start anything, I will concede to an induction on Tuesday.
I really hope something starts soon.

my last 2 were both 16 days past their EDD's.. hoping that wont happen again!
both were born at home though and totally healthy.

my last 2 were both 16 days past their EDD's.. hoping that wont happen again!
both were born at home though and totally healthy.

Thanks. That does give me hope.

The thing is that nothing has happened as a result of the previous sweeps. I'm beginning to think that sweep number 3 will also be a waste of time. Maybe I should just get induction over and done with as my body just doesn't appear to want to labour :(

Is it possible labour could just start without me having ANY previous signs before? Haven't even began to lose my plug yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"