who dies in coronation street

bluebaby

Wife & mum to a princess
Reaction score
I have missed corry the past couple of nites and prob wont see it this week. Does anyone know who Tony kills when he holds Haley and Carla hostage in the factory or does no one die or is he the only one who dies?

If I find out it will save me watching it :haha:

Apparently 2 people die.One has got to be Tony hasn't it?

i reckon its going to be tony and his mate ron.

see thats a bit boring, you want some good characters to go to make the story better. I'd kill of Maria and carla and maybe roy. :haha:

I agree it's probably Tony and his pal.

Hayley has a potential storyline with this dancing thing, Carla has her new fella and if Maria was leaving, why bring her back? Why not just say she's staying in Ireland?

I think Tony will be one too, not sure about the other.

wonder if its Hayley??! as a lot of attention as been focused on her in the last few episodes, it may be a surprise. Heard Maria was coming back too.
TBH hope Tony goes as he's rather an annoying man!

Just heard on Twitter that theres no Corrie for the rest of the week,out of respect to the Cumbria shootings.

Ohh thanks was wondering if it was going to be on.

hayley survives. my tv guide says roy proposes properly to her.

thats so boring. They make up good storylines and then they always have a boring end. I have heard that ashley and claire peacock get killed off at some point this year, wonder what happens to them? I think Gail gets found guilty too so i wonder if she is going out of it?

Maria comes back properly in a few weeks too so can't be her.

If Gail gets found guilty she won't be for long, they can't show someone innocent being sent down. 2 weeks, they'll appeal and she'll be released lol

I wonder whats going to happen i mean all this week was meant to be about tony and that .. so come monday .. when normal corrie continues would be aftermath of that but they ent showed us any of it .. so i dunno what they gonna do really.

They'll just have to cram extra episodes in next week, especially with the football starting next week, schedules will be messed up even more.

it's not on tonight either now. i need my corrie fix and im fed up of harry hill lol.

In tonight's there's ment to be an explosion in the factory...

Also it's not Carla that get's shot....

I rekon he shoot's that Ron person, then he die's in the explosion x

Also this is when this weeks episodes are going to be aired now

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...3535/itv-confirms-rescheduled-corrie-eps.html

In tonight's there's ment to be an explosion in the factory...

Also it's not Carla that get's shot....

I rekon he shoot's that Ron person, then he die's in the explosion x

I agree, well, obviously he's already shot Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"