Who do you trust to look after you LO's

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering who do you trust to look after your LO's?? Obviously i trust my OH with him. But the only other person i trust is my mum, i dont trust my oh's mum or family with him and thats only becuase they never come and see us and i dont want to leave him with straingers,

so who do u trust to look after your LO?

I trust my mum, OH mum and Dad and his sister but when it comes to asking for babysitters i will always ask my mother first!! x x

Edit : and My OH of course!!

i trust my OH 100% he is so good with her, as for anyone else there isnt anyone, i dont have any family that live close so i wouldnt leave her with them if they visit or we viit them as she doesnt know them well enough and OH mom has some stupid ideas, she not that interested in Annabelle anyway but she would be feeding her cake or something and thats what i dont trust

Lou
xxx

My OH, my friend, thats it, i'll leave them with my dad for a couple of hours but no longer x

I only trust me mum and OH. I dont mind people watching him for 10mins but any longer and i hate it!! Even sometimes me mum thinks she knows best and does it her way etc but then it backfires and jacob is grumpy. So sometimes im a bit iffy unless she does it how i say! XxX

I only trust me mum and OH. I dont mind people watching him for 10mins but any longer and i hate it!! Even sometimes me mum thinks she knows best and does it her way etc but then it backfires and jacob is grumpy. So sometimes im a bit iffy unless she does it how i say! XxX

yeah same here

my oh and my mum.... my ohs mum doesnt see her enough and we tried leaving her with her before and she ended up screaming the whole time and my ohs mum didnt listen to the routine I gave her..

OH, of course and my Mom. I trust people from our FD, but they're family pretty much. I do NOT trust OH's family. We had to leave her there for 3 days last week and she came back all bruised up (from falling I assume) and she is acting all weird. Plus...when they brought her back she was HALF OUT of her carseat! Her whole left side wasn't strapped in! How stupid do you have to be to not figure out a WHOLE baby should be strapped in??? Come on!

My OH (though i worry a bit leaving them along lol), my mum and my nan (though again i worry a bit) and thats it really, i would trust OH's mum but shes never offered to look after her lol, apart from that no one else really.

My mother. Thats it really.

OH doesnt really know what to do with him because he doesnt spend that much time actually taking care of him. He always comes home from work saying he "worked all day and is tired". Which has showed in Colton, because now Colton never wants to go to him (especially now that he is older and OH wants to play with him! Thats what he gets!)
OH only ever really takes him if he is going to his friends house because his friends girlfriend basically takes him the whole time. He wont even take him anywhere else by himself, even if I offer to let him take him (if I am sick).
OH's mom and all his family smoke; and aren't willing to not smoke for even 1 hour to watch him! :rolleyes: So they never keep him and we never go to their houses (mainly his mom and grandparents).

My parents, my hubby's parents and my sister in law. No one else at this early stage.

I trust DH 100%. But tbh, i trust the MIL with her more than i trust my mam. My mam does NOT follow my routine, and my wishes as to what she has to eat etc. Whereas the MIL wont go against what i say, i feel she has more respect for me as a parent.

I also trust Zara and OHs Sister

xx

my mum, OH, and sister and that's it -------need to start trusting her childminder really.....

My mother in law is the only one I trust with Evie and Sonny, I ve only left Evie with her for an hour and a half though so far. As for my o/h, hes useless with them when they are tiny. good with my 4 year old though. IM meant to be going out next weekend and Im really anxious about leaving her....

My mum and MIL, my OH is a bit of a nightmare, he looks after him for just over an hour on sat mornings while i go to weightwatchers and I am guaranteed to get at least 1 phone call asking questions! Both our mums are really good with him on the rare occasion I let anyone else have him, MIL has had Joseph overnight once recently and he had a great time, didn't even miss me!

I trust my OH 100%, and the nursery, think they're the only ones.

We leave im with MIL & FIL a bit, and matts grandparents too. They look after him fine I just worry. It's been a long time since either of them had children, especially his grandparents. Also whenever MIL has them we can NEVER get in touch and there aways seems to be some drama with it which makes me worry even more.
Seth has only met my parents a handful of times, so even though I would trust them with him, I might not leave him with them as he doesn't know them well enough.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->