Who does your baby look more like? Mum or Dad?

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
Who does your baby look like? More like your mum or dad? Mine look like his dad but got my ears and my eyes i think..

How bout others?

just from my 20 week scan i can tell babies got daddies nose and lips which is a good thing lol i have chicken lips hahah

Daddy. Doesn't look like mommy at all!

I think its with all boys, they always tend to get daddys features. With mine everyone who sees my LO says " oh he looks so much like daddy" :cry:

well i think my lo looks like me and his daddy
x

Got his fathers skin colour & lips, and I'm assuming toes & ears because they definitely aren't from my genes! He's got my eyes, nose, face shape & thin hair, with his fathers curls.. He would look like me except we're like ebony & ivory - salt and pepper! lol.

Got his fathers skin colour & lips, and I'm assuming toes & ears because they definitely aren't from my genes! He's got my eyes, nose, face shape & thin hair, with his fathers curls.. He would look like me except we're like ebony & ivory - salt and pepper! lol.

cute baby....

I love your little boy ! He's a good mix! He's such a cuty xx

Thaks Margerie... He talks a lot like his mommy, and like to sleep in!!

Sharlotte bounces back and forth between DH and I as she moves in and out of emotions, and as she grows.

She has my haircolor, and nose but most of the time looks like Daddy.

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93/cheymeister/IM001001.jpg

She looks just like I did as a baby, eye brows and everything. She does have his skin color, and his LONG toes.

mine looks more like daddy everyone says it too but i can see hes got my nose hes even got my partners hands and feet too but he has fair hair like i had as a baby xxx

Daddy. Doesn't look like mommy at all!

I think its with all boys, they always tend to get daddys features. With mine everyone who sees my LO says " oh he looks so much like daddy" :cry:

Funny enough, my 5 year old son looks more like me than daddy. My little girl has some of my features and some of daddy's, but is more unique, really.

Chase is due in a few days but at my 29 week 4D scan, the sonographer commented that he looks like me...and like my son.

I think it's pretty equal, he his dads eyes/eyelashes/lips and my dimples/nose. We both have blonde hair and light eyes.

When Dec was born he was Daddys mini-me, bald and ugly!!! lol only kidding but he has changed and now he looks like neither!!! But Dan is me in every way looks, temper and manners.

Joseph looks just like me when I was a baby :cloud9:...that's why he's so cute lol

Both of my children resembled my OH when born but now carly is older she looks more like me but ella is the exact same as OH .. she could change then and look like me :smug:

My princess looks ALOT like my mum, but so do I. We all look like my grandad though. :)

She looks nothing like daddy. She did at first. Not now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->