Who does your baby look more like? Mum or Dad?

Kyle has my eyes..everything else is daddy though. Poor boy, he'll grow out it :lol:

Grace is the spitting image of her daddy. We have an old album from when OH was a child and you wouldn't tell them apart.

Tommy is a total mini mark!!

the only thing he has of mine are some of my genes lo

h x

when alexa was born everyone said she looked more like her daddy, now that she is getting older, everyone says she looks more like me.

Well max looked like dad when he was born ..long legs and arms

He got my ears and thats it

now after 3 months of getting boob milk he looks all like me big fat chubby cheeks lol and lil elf ears ..(mine got better as i got older ) thank god

oh and hes got dads sexy grey eyes

I'd definitely say Maya takes after my side of the family. She's the spit of me when I was a newborn!!

She's got really long fingers & feet like me. Her nose is identical to my youngest brothers & her ears are like my other brothers. His ears fold over at the top & so does Mayas left ear lol!!

She does pull the occasional face though when I can see her dad in her

Apparently Sam looks just like his daddy...I really can't see it at all, but it's the first thing anyone ever says when they meet him! OH was a really cute kid though :D x

He looks mostly like mommy :D
You can put our baby pictures next to each other and cant tell a difference!
The only difference is our hair.. mine was much thicker and darker; his is lighter. He also has the big widows peak point in his hair line from my side, but then has the receeding hairline from his father-so his hair line goes way back on the sides and is really far down & pointy in the middle :dohh:

both actually :D I'm Caucasian and DH is Chinese............sometimes Hannah looks just like me though, she looks very Asian when she's mad :lol:

well i think my lo looks like me and his daddy
x

After looking at your pics in the photo gallery... I think baby looks like YOU. (Though I have no idea what your OH looks like ;)).

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"