who dreamed about baby gender and was wright?

The ONLY dream I ever had of my own baby I had just given birth and was holding her for the first time and looking into her cute little face... and that image just stuck with me! Like I knew on some level I would have a daughter some day... but at the time, I wasn't even pregnant! This was months before! lol. So obviously it could be a HUGE coincidence as there really is a 50/50 chance... but I like to think I dreamed her before she was made ;) hehe... just kinda fun to think.

That would be nice... very fun... wish you luck:thumbup:

Whenever I have baby related dreams, I have a baby girl, they started from when i was first pregnant. I do not have a preference but we will see if my dreams were right tomorrow!

Whenever I have baby related dreams, I have a baby girl, they started from when i was first pregnant. I do not have a preference but we will see if my dreams were right tomorrow!

Tomorrow already, great! finger cross for you.
Mine is Friday.

My first baby dream was about a blue eyed blonde haired boy. We're having a boy and my OH has blonde hair and blue eyes :flower:

Since I found out I was pregnant, I dreamed 'boy' and even when my mom kept insisting maybe girl, I would start having a dream where I would see a pink basket, but I would go to pick up my baby and baby was dressed in blue, because baby was a boy. I always had a feeling it was a boy and at our 19wk scan, we got confirmed boy! :)

Two weeks ago I kept dreaming PINK! I saw my sister-in-law in pink. I asked my DH if he had spoken with his sister and he said no, so I sent her a quick text and she confirmed she is pregnant and is hoping for a girl! :)

I always thought i would want a boy and kept dreaming that it was a boy. On the other hand I was starting to get the feeling that it would be a girl. While they still can't tell 100%, they are pretty sure it's a girl. Confirmation on saturday...

waw women intuition is stronger than I thought...

With my daughter I dreamt boy early on but then the night before the scan I had a dream that she was a girl and knew from that point on that she was a she. Confirmed at scan and then fully confirmed at birth.

This time I'm leaning towards staying on team yellow. In all my dreams, it cuts out when hubby says "it's a ..." Think my subconscience knows I want the surprise. :thumbup:

With my daughter I dreamt boy early on but then the night before the scan I had a dream that she was a girl and knew from that point on that she was a she. Confirmed at scan and then fully confirmed at birth.

This time I'm leaning towards staying on team yellow. In all my dreams, it cuts out when hubby says "it's a ..." Think my subconscience knows I want the surprise. :thumbup:

that's why they say dreams are part of our thought...
I wish you a beautiful and healthy baby.

I dreamt of two babies an older girl, and a newborn boy. Mum said to me the older baby will be when I has a loss @ 12weeks 4years ago and the NB is my LO now. And it was right (well the boy, i obviously cant confirm my loss's gender)

i did! at like 5 weeks i dreamt i saw inside my belly and could see between the legs and it was clearly a girl. (at the time i was super disappointed because all i wanted was a girl.) sure enough i have been told at 15 weeks and 19 weeks there is a little girl in there!

I had a weird dream at about 14 weeks, I was in my baby's nursery putting baby in the cot, I then looked around the room and realised that everything was blue! I hadn't noticed if the baby was a boy or girl as I didn't really get much of a look but the room was so vivid!! I woke up and said to my OH that it's a boy and told him about my dream, he thought I was losing it. Was told at our 20 week scan that it is indeed a boy! strange x

Oh I like this! I've been so sure I'm having a girl and all my friends and family say girl but I had a really vivid dream last week and it's a boy?! So haven't got a clue but have my scan in a few hours so will update you all later after work :)

Oh I like this! I've been so sure I'm having a girl and all my friends and family say girl but I had a really vivid dream last week and it's a boy?! So haven't got a clue but have my scan in a few hours so will update you all later after work :)

i started dreaming it was a boy approaching my scan, i think anxiety that i was wrong and it wasnt a girl. let us know how it goes!

I usually dreamed I was having a boy, so I was right..... but sometimes I dreamed I gave birth to my cat, and sometimes, after I knew what I was having, I dreamed he came out as a girl instead.

My dream was right!
We are having a little boy he wasn't shy in showing his bits!! Lol!
For all of you having your 20 week scan it's amazing! :)

well girls, I had my scan today and my dreams were right! we are having a girl! xxx

In all my dreams involving the baby, it was a boy. And I was right - he's got a little winky!

I usually dreamed I was having a boy, so I was right..... but sometimes I dreamed I gave birth to my cat, and sometimes, after I knew what I was having, I dreamed he came out as a girl instead.

I dremt that I gave birth to puppies :dohh:

ive dreamt that my baby(after birth) has turned into either my cat or my ferret on several occassions. just the other day i dreamt i was trying to breastfeed and nothing would come out. when i looked down again i was trying to breastfeed my ferret LOL!

glad to know im not the only one dreaming my baby is my pets lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->