Who else feels like poop

ahava

me & hubby
Reaction score
I feel like utter poop.....my digestion is rank, my mouth tastes like a sewer, i have so much spit, i feel nauseaus nearlyall day,im so tired, i have never seen my bed so many times, ...all in all ....YUCK ...

Why dont women who were previously pregnant tell other ladies how bad i can get in the 1st trimester. Im sure its a conspiracy of SILENCE ...lol:cry:

Aww ahava sweetheart, its horrible isnt it. Although i havent been struck with the instant need to vomit, i am finding myself gagging all the time scaring myself that i could just chuck up right here right now ...... watch out haha!

And the tiredness - wow, that wasnt something i was prepared for!! Although i must say, now im at the 11 week stage, i have felt slightly more energetic this week. Not sure how long it will last!

The saliva mouth - YES!!! I get it worse at night when im lying down, thank god for the huge bottle of Gaviscon i was given! Lifesaver!

Hopefully you will start to feel much better soon hunni, the 2nd trimester is supposed to be MUCH better and thats when all the fun starts! Kicking, bump growing etc!!!

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

I'm the same your conspiracy of silence made me chuckle though thanks! :)

I hope it gets better......it does get better doesn't it? :hissy:

ditto feeling the same i think the reason people keep all these horrible things quiet is because well would we really wanna know lol
im nearly 8 weeks and i have felt better this week because ive been getting more sleep and eating more regularly to keep the sickness away i think its just adjusting your life a little bit to cope with the symptoms.
and it will all be worth it in the end. xx

Tell me about it, I feel awfull!!
I keep thinking it must be over soon as I am technicaly in the 2nd trimester now but no way! I was so ill last night and woke up this morning feeling so sick and like complete rubish. I'm sat at work at my desk now and I swear I could fall asleep right here and now.

All I want to know is where is the glowing people keep talking about?? I want to glow!!

I feel your pain. I agree about that whole conspiracy of silence thing. I was shocked at all the mental symptoms I had which nobody warned me about !!

I feel pretty awful today, I have a pretty nasty tummy bug, just came home from work coz I feel grotty. YUCK!! :sick:

Well, I feel the same as you but i'm loving every minute :cloud9:

Lots of spit, very very tired, can't get thru the day without a sleep for 2-3 hours, always hungry, feel a bit off of a morning, very bloated, constipation is starting to kick in but I tell ya...it beats the hell out of constant blood tests, scans, jabbing myself with needles every day and going thru painful procedures for IVF!!!

Really, I think if you do the reading, we ARE told all of these things happen during pregnancy...it is all apart of the wonderful miracle and experience.

During my first preg, lots of people told me how bad it could get and I didn't believe a word of it until the morning sickness hit. This time, my face is the colour of my uniform and my mother can't stop gloating.

I wouldn't trade a minute of it. Granted I'd give anything to stop feeling dizzy and to shake this headache or nausea but in the end if this time I can have a baby, I'm happy to go through it.

You're not alone! I feel like utter poo too!

after another long nap, and fizzy sweets i managed to mow the lawn, without throwing up..:)

Lol I know what you mean ahava! It was so long since I was last pregnant that I'd forgotten all the First Tri stuff :rofl: and OMG I really dont remember feeling this crappy first time round!
Roll on Second Tri :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->