Who else in Emmerdale

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
is pregnant?

They will give birth around the same time as Debbie apparently but they don't know yet.

I think it could be Jenny x

It's bugging me too :haha: I'm looking for signs and still thinking Jenny

Yeah could be, they have made her very touchy and emotional lately :lol:

Yeah and Nickil (don't know how to spell his name!) said something like 'that's another reason I don't want kids' plus I can't think of any other couples that it could be apart from Chas? That would be a big storyline

Who could the father be with Chas because her and Cameron are quite recent aren't they? I can't remember if she was with someone before.
Could be Charity because tonight she was saying Jai wanted a baby but she didn't she so that would be interesting.

I was thinking Cameron but you're right, it's probably to recent.

Could be Charity, hadn't thought of her

I'm trying to think of other couples and it could be Laural (my spelling is awful tonight!) because her and Ashley have broke up so that would be a big storyline...

https://digitaljournal.com/article/323047

Check that out - it lists all of them who it could be. my money is on Jenny though.

After reading that I'm still thinking Jennie :thumbup: x

I started a thread about this a while ago.
My money is on Jenny :D
xx

Could also be Nicola. Her and Jimmy have had this talk and he had a vasectomy, she also didn't know until quite late with her first.

Can't wait to find out :)

I caught up today on 2 weeks worth and knew nothing about this extra pregnant person till now, whilst watching I said to my OH that Jennys pregnant!

I think it's jenny too just because of how ratty she has been as well as them pushing how much Nikil doesn't want kids xx

It's been confirmed, it's...

Gennie
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ms-pregnancy-brings-gennie-nikhil-closer.html

Not shocked at all
xx

Yeah was pretty obvious. I'm glad it's her though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->