Who else is loving the sun!?!

DanielleM

Reaction score
I am loving this week, me and J have been having a great time, just a shame that E is in school. We have been to the beach on Tues, and in the garden for the rest of the time with the paddling pool. J is keeping himself entertained running around the garden. I think I am going to do a BBQ for tea tomorrow night and have a few drinks, well it is Friday after all!!

So what have you been doing in the sun?

:flower:

Ahh the sun just makes me feel alive! I adore it. I would live abroad if I was up for leaving, but I'm not :haha:

We're going for a walk in the pine woods tonight, then on to the beach :) lovely.

xo

I do enjoy it and i much prefer warm weather to cold weather but all i have done today is moan it is too warm :lol:

Me, we've loved it!! Spent 2 afternoons doing both back & front garden so DD can play out properly. Just need to do a bit more & get here some toys and she all set more or less.

I love the warmer weather :D

Meeeeeee!! I love it. So nice to be able to get out of the house without rain cover, hats, coats etc and alfies loving just roaming about the garden. We had a BBQ the other day and are having another tomorrow :happydance: xxxx

I have been lounging on my balcony :D

I love it! We have been sitting out in the garden having picnics and playing with our rabbit then when the big ones get home from school the sprinkler goes on and the kids have a great time running through the water! I've had terrible hay fever today tho but it's not going to spoil my summer!:hissy:

Us! We'll be at the lake Saturday and Monday and at a water park on Sunday. I'm going to be nice and tan again :p

Another morning spent in the sun here with the paddling pool out just give J his lunch and put him to bed for his nap during the hottest period of the day, will venture backo ut around 3ish!!

Hell yes apart from the epic sunburn I got yesterday :dohh: German summers are just immense! xx

Depends where you are- Where I live in Northern Germany it is very similar to south UK/midlands, when the wind comes from the west. If it is east/southeast/northeast than we may have better weather here as it may not reach all the way depending on the size of the high pressure.

The south of gemrany is generally warmer but also colder in Winter especially close to the mountains. The east is drier and they actually had a dust storm last year on the motorway .

yup loving it! am fed up of people moaning about it on FB, they moan when it is cold, they moan when it is hot, no pleasing some flaming people lol

i honestly wish i stayed somewhere the weather was like this 24/7, it makes life so much nicer!

We have been out in the garden/park etc x

Our garden is so so small that we can hardly do anything in it and with the water pipe ban we are under, it takes me forever to fill the pool!

I don't mind the weather but prefer it cooler. I get so so uncomfortable and ratty!!!

Hell yes apart from the epic sunburn I got yesterday :dohh: German summers are just immense! xx

Is ther German weather similar to the UK or do they have proper summers/winters?

Proper i'd say. This past week we've been hitting 32 degrees most days..last winter we were hitting -18 but it was a mild winter xx

Depends where you are- Where I live in Northern Germany it is very similar to south UK/midlands, when the wind comes from the west. If it is east/southeast/northeast than we may have better weather here as it may not reach all the way depending on the size of the high pressure.

The south of gemrany is generally warmer but also colder in Winter especially close to the mountains. The east is drier and they actually had a dust storm last year on the motorway .

Ooo you're from Hamburg? Just a few hours from us..We're just down the road from Celle x

I have been close to Celle before, The other day last year I was in Bergen or close by for playing cricket against the fallingbostel cricket club(who couldnt use their own ground). It is a bit cooler up here about 25 °C so it is perfect :D.

I LOVE this weather!!! :)

Speaking of Germany girls, i'm going to Marburg in September....What will the weather be like then??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->