Who else likes to rip apart digitals?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Even though everything everywhere says don't do it?! Well, I ripped mine apart because I hate reading not pregnant. It just sits there and taunts you lol. I'm 9dpo, I thought I saw something the other day on my test but I think it was just wishful thinking. So I took two Clearblue Advance Digitals and ripped both apart with similar results. But having never used these tests before, I don't know if it's like FR Gold Digital where there are always lines. So I Googled and came across a video of a 1-2 week pregnant test ripped apart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk-SvzMzuyg

So the strips with the test instructions for frer lol are mine taken immediately after the result displayed from two days ago and then the one with the one step instruction (yes, I have a poas problem) are from this morning but I opened the test this morning and then didn't take the pic until just now so 9 hours later. The strips on the marbled background are the 1-2 weeks pregnant lady's video. I just want to know what the dumb lines meannnn or don't mean x.x

And yeah I know I'm early and should stop obsessing and wait a few days and try again but *pouts*

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.41.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.41.18 PM.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 17
  • 20150507_155043_resized.jpg
    20150507_155043_resized.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 2015-05-07 15.55.57_resized.jpg
    2015-05-07 15.55.57_resized.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 20
just found this on the clear blue website in one of their informational packets. But then I read online that the detectors read shades of blue unseen to human eye so you can have three lines and not be pregnant or that one test strip is a LH strip and ugh so confuseeeed

The test strips I rotated to match the one from the YouTube video so basically I have a faint line on the "higher sensitivity test", the dark line is the control, and I have a faint second line on the "lower sensitivity test"

And POAS very consolidated, informative thoughts
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/inside-the-digital/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 4.14.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 4.14.51 PM.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 4.26.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 4.26.09 PM.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 17
They say dont base the outcome from wripping it spart because they always have two lines...:)

Oh no Dobby I really was going to say :bfp: till saw post above :wacko:

I don't know what to say or suggest except take another in morning or maybe if you can wait till Saturday morning So it has chance to double?

Good luck honey :dust:

Yeah iv heard the digitals always have a line, neg or pos

Yeah, it's just annoying because the pamphlet they provide clearly says only one line should be there. But after more obsessing, they aren't reliable until 15 hcg and there is no way I'm at 15. Probably won't be until Monday if I am preggo. Will update then I guess. Hugs!!! Thanks for the support

sorry hun my digi bfp looked exactly like my digi bfn inside i took them all apart and it reads the lines electronically i noticed a slightly darker line at 2-3 and 3 weeks plus but not much i would use a frer or superdrug they are quite good for early testing xx

I had a look and mine said not pregnant when I was. I opened it up and it had 3 strong lines. Weird. But I had confirmed I was pregnant with like 8 tests lol. Good luck Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->