Who Gagged Tam?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Common admit it she's not usually THIS quiet :twisted:

THINK THE KITTENS HAVE HER TOUNG!

~*~* Cat *~*~ said:
think she ran of with some bloke !! begining with V
V :shock: Well unless Paul has a secret name then I'm guessing he will be pleased :shock:

LOL you know I was thinking of something smutty for that letter to stand for, but couldnt find anything.

NOT MY VIN! DIDNT YOU SEE OUR WEDDING PHOTO POSTED IN THE GIRLY SECTION? HE IS HERE WITH ME NOW!

NOT MY VIN! DIDNT YOU SEE OUR WEDDING PHOTO POSTED IN THE GIRLY SECTION? HE IS HERE WITH ME NOW!

so ....

Im guessing that shes busy having a massage or being Kitten attacked LOL

Suz said:

LMAO yea I :twisted: saw it, pmsl I was messing pmsl seeing if you was awake hehehe

OF COURSE IM AWAKE! VIN AND I ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME! 8)

~*~* Cat *~*~ said:
LOL you know I was thinking of something smutty for that letter to stand for, but couldnt find anything.
:rofl:

Suz has your caps button stick? :twisted:

LOL :p dont think I want to know *covers eyes* im to innocent for this. Points to Halo.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HERE I AM, WHERE ARE ALL YOU LOT?!?!?! LOL!!

Bloddy Vin, Suz you can have him til the end of this month, I have had a skin full of him for now :lol:

Wobbles you cheeky mare, you wore me out talking to me all night on the phone and always attacking me on MSN :lol:

Cat, you were not far off from the truth, I was have a very chillin and mellow day, enjoying the kitties and watching TV for a change......it was cool, got an early night, but can't sleep :( so here I am catching up! :D

Hope you are all OK and I will catch ya in a few hours or so I am sure :wink: xx

LOL aweeeeeeee aint that sweet You have Vin till the end of the month :D

Dare I ask what a happens to him then ???

Tam said:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HERE I AM, WHERE ARE ALL YOU LOT?!?!?! LOL!!

Bloddy Vin, Suz you can have him til the end of this month, I have had a skin full of him for now :lol:

Wobbles you cheeky mare, you wore me out talking to me all night on the phone and always attacking me on MSN :lol:

Cat, you were not far off from the truth, I was have a very chillin and mellow day, enjoying the kitties and watching TV for a change......it was cool, got an early night, but can't sleep :( so here I am catching up! :D

Hope you are all OK and I will catch ya in a few hours or so I am sure :wink: xx

at 2 17 i was stripping chloes cot as she was sick, bathed chloe,then put a wash on then fed n changed callum, settled chloe in my bed only 4 her 2 b sick agen yaaarrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->