Who got a BFP after AF was due and tested prior to and had confirmed ovulation?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I am a day late with some very light pink spotting when I wiped today. So AF could come or not. I got a BFN today which is fine. Out of curiosity did anyone not get a BFP until after AF was due?

1. What DPO did you test before and what type of test did you use? Some tests are way more sensitive than others. Digitals usually require a higher HCG level.

2. How many days after you were late did you get your BFP?

3. Did you test in-between, if so, what dpo(s)?

4. How did you confirm O? BBT temps or a scan? OPK's of course do not confirm O.

Thanks so much ladies!

I'm not going to be much help as I don't know when I ovulated - but I tested cd26 using an asda test (up to 4 days before AF) - BFN, then again a week later with the same type of test - cd33, obvious BFP. I do however think that had I tested a day or two after the first time (or possibly with a FRER the first time) that I would have seen something. I was on Clomid so AF should have been due anywhere from cd28 onwards. FX!

I tested 2 days before ad was due and it was definitely negative . I tested the day after af was due and got a positive it was super faint but it was there .i don't know if that helps at all :)

I did, with my third (healthy!) baby. I ovulated on CD16, and I started testing DAILY 8 days later. I didn't get a BFP until CD35, when I was exactly 5 weeks along. I got BFPs at 4 weeks or earlier with my other kids (including my current pregnancy), and I was very worried about the pregnancy and went for an ultrasound very early, but no. She was just perfect.

Tested 12dpo - three days before af was due and bfn with dollar store test. Tested again at 15dpo and 16dpo and got super faint positives. Good luck!

Me ....i didnt test pos until over 14 days late ... must of ovulated again and skipped af !! Whos knows...
Im guessing im around 4.5 weeks nkw x

I did, with my third (healthy!) baby. I ovulated on CD16, and I started testing DAILY 8 days later. I didn't get a BFP until CD35, when I was exactly 5 weeks along. I got BFPs at 4 weeks or earlier with my other kids (including my current pregnancy), and I was very worried about the pregnancy and went for an ultrasound very early, but no. She was just perfect.

I tested 2 days before ad was due and it was definitely negative . I tested the day after af was due and got a positive it was super faint but it was there .i don't know if that helps at all :)

Me ....i didnt test pos until over 14 days late ... must of ovulated again and skipped af !! Whos knows...
Im guessing im around 4.5 weeks nkw x

Thank you so much ladies for your replies! Did any of you confirm your O day with temping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->