Who has decided on names already?

Lizzy78

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Have any of you made any name decisions yet?
We find out what we are having on Tuesday, but if this baby is a girl we are naming her Gemma Catherine. (Catherine is a family name)

Our son is named Ronan and if we have another boy we would like to stick with an Irish name (My husband is from Ireland). He loves Ciaran after his uncle, but in America no one would ever be able to say it or spell it correctly. I love Conor, but he says that is too popular, so we are at a loss.

I would love to hear your name ideas!

We are having a baby girl called Alice Heidi... Alice is my Nan's name and we both loved the name Heidi so we are all set with the names... We knew we would call her Alice since we started ttc and we have had so many rude people say oh well she may come out after all this time and u will want to change her name!

I love Ciaran... I'm in Australia and there are not many Ciarans here but I think most people would be able to say it... And Gemma is perfect... I think that's a real
Timeless name

We've already decided we're calling her Imogen Megan :) easiest decision we ever came to, I suggested Imogen and my partner agreed, then he suggested Megan as a middle name, which was going to be my second suggestion for a first name if he didn't like Imogen, then we we're sorted :)

Me and FOB cannot decide on a name for our boy. We have a few we like, Milo, Dashiel (nn Dash), Mackenzie, Blake, Levi. But we're really indecisive and bad at choosing middle names as well! I think were gonna have 3 or 4 names going in and then choose when we see him, which I'm not keen on but I think will be the only way we can decide. :/

If we have a girl: Christina Iman
If we have a boy: Christian Isaiah

We've narrowed it down to a final 5, and we're going to choose the final name when we meet him :) Our choices are: Tyne, Noah, Logan, Jonah or Lorne.

I love Irish names! Kian is one of my favourites, I also love Declan, Oisin, and Callum :)

We are naming her Amelia Julene Her greatgrandma picked her first name dad and i picked her middle

If we have a boy were set on the name Vincent Ray unless I he's something I like better than Vincent. Girls name is the hardest!!! Ive come across some that I like Nevelyn, Brielle, Natalie, Elaina. Etc. But we can't seem to agree on just one. Vincent was easy my best friend said if you ever get pregnant and have a boy name him Vincent and we both loved it..

We only use Hebrew names.. which is also hard to find a name some what easy to pronouce but we like:

Boy: Levi
Girl: Mati

For the longest time we were gonna call her Bryelle Emerie if it were a girl.

Well turns out shes a girl and we completely changed the name. The final name that we picked out is Rien (Pronounced Ryan like the boy name) Jaala (Jay-la).

So my baby girl is Rien Jaala :thumbup:

Nice names ladies, we are having a boy and naming him Quinsy Lorenzo - Quinsy is my OHs name and Lorenzo is the name of a friend who passed away. No arguments had the name chosen from before I got my bfp! Never even talked about girls names so im quite happy hes a boy!

Our little girl is going to be named Lola Rose. Lola as we both love it, and Rose is a shortened version of my full name, Rosemary. We were going to go for Lola Karina as this is my middle name but it sounded strange with both ending in 'a'.

Would have been Dexter for a boy, which I still adore :0)

For the longest time we were gonna call her Bryelle Emerie if it were a girl.

Well turns out shes a girl and we completely changed the name. The final name that we picked out is Rien (Pronounced Ryan like the boy name) Jaala (Jay-la).

So my baby girl is Rien Jaala :thumbup:

My brother-in-law and his wife just named their daughter Ryann- Pronouced Ryan as well. I think its a great name :flower:

Ethan Gene, first name we just loved and middle name is the middle name of my husband, his father, and grandfather on that side! We had to stick with it and I love that! If he was a girl it would have been Adelyn Joan! :)

we had picked out Lillian Rayne for a girl and Jaxson Emmett for a boy.. but seeing as how shes a girl her names Lillian Rayne... I am holding onto the boys name though i LOVE it.

If we have a boy his name will be Konrad Mckade we have liked both names since hearing them weeks ago. Girl names we're finding a but harder really.

We are having a baby girl called Alice Heidi... Alice is my Nan's name and we both loved the name Heidi so we are all set with the names... We knew we would call her Alice since we started ttc and we have had so many rude people say oh well she may come out after all this time and u will want to change her name!

I love Ciaran... I'm in Australia and there are not many Ciarans here but I think most people would be able to say it... And Gemma is perfect... I think that's a real
Timeless name

My daughter was called Harriet Kathy from the 20 week scan and I had people saying once she was here I'd want to change it. I never did! So don't listen to them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->