who has paid for an early private scan

I had one at 8+3. Found a little jellybean shaped baby and a saw and heard the beating heart.
Enjoy it :)

Hey!

I'm hoping to have one done at 7 weeks!

Can I ask where you are having yours (only I notice you live in Gloucester, I live in Bristol!!). I've been looking on the web, and I can have one done for £70 locally! I don't know it's its vaginal or abdomen, but I think I would prefer vaginal for clarity!

Hey!

I'm hoping to have one done at 7 weeks!

Can I ask where you are having yours (only I notice you live in Gloucester, I live in Bristol!!). I've been looking on the web, and I can have one done for £70 locally! I don't know it's its vaginal or abdomen, but I think I would prefer vaginal for clarity!

I'm having it at a place called hello baby and it costs £80 its in cheltenham.

They told me on the phone at 7weeks they can do an abdomen

Thanks for replying, I will look into it!

I think I would prefer a vaginal if it would show more, but abdomen if you can still see the heartbeat?

Yeah they said they should see the heart beat at 7 weeks on the abdomen

I had a scan at 7+3 due to having a MMC in my previous pregnancy. Saw baby abdominally, but did vaginal to get a better picture. Baby looked like a little gummy bear to me, heartbeat and all.

It wasn't a private scan, but my gyno did one at 7+1 and we were able to see both babies very clearly with heartbeat. It was vaginal, but then again my 12+1 scan was mostly vaginal too, don't ask me why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->