Who has picked out baby names yet?

I miss you too baby! I'd like to say I'm out having a life, etc. but it's simply not true :p
Angie I love those names! They sounds cute, and they match too. Like, if you had a boy and a girl they'd go :)

really - well maybe he isnt that bad after all - lol

yeah, Im in TTC, but thought i would leave a post here :) yes i already have mine chosen.

for a boy, it will be Quentin James (quentin after my dad, and i just think its such an unusual name) and james just because i like it

for a girl Faye marie.

:thumbup:

I miss you too baby! I'd like to say I'm out having a life, etc. but it's simply not true :p
Angie I love those names! They sounds cute, and they match too. Like, if you had a boy and a girl they'd go :)

really - well maybe he isnt that bad after all - lol

He probably did it purely by accident, bless him! :p
I love the name Quentin as well Lucy, but OH said it would remind him too much of Quentin Tarantino :( xx

I love Jack and Grace!

I've already decided lol. For a girl I love Scarlett Rose. Scarlett is mine and my mums favourite name so it's special, she cried when I promised her that if I have a little girl she'll be called Scarlett. Rose was my grans name, my Dad's mum so that's special to him as well as me. I haven't decided on a boys name yet, I like a few but I haven't found one I love yet.

Chuck Norris jokes are always good :haha:

I really love Grace for a girl! I always change my mind about girls names though :growlmad:

Its hard

Girls name will either be Olivia or Katie

Boys name : clueless

We spent 5 days of having a nameless baby when our little boy was born earlier this year and the only boys name we liked was Euan. SO if we have another boy then hmmm we are a bit stuffed.

Yup - I already have a list.

We both like Xavier for a boy and Isaac as well. DH doesn't seem to have any girls names he likes. I really like Esme but DH says everyone will think of Twilight.

K x

Okay, so since my last post, OH and I have had another gooey chat and we've now come up with 2 new names that we both agree could be the winners:

Megan

Euan

I Love Love Love them, and sooo many of the names you ladies have picked!! :flower:

xxx

Its hard

Girls name will either be Olivia or Katie

Boys name : clueless

We spent 5 days of having a nameless baby when our little boy was born earlier this year and the only boys name we liked was Euan. SO if we have another boy then hmmm we are a bit stuffed.

Absolutely love the name Euan!! What made you pick it. :) Ps your LO's sooo cute!!

xxx

For a girl I love Andi. After DH's dad. For a boy, I like Stephen. I also like Mary for a girl.

It's going to be really hard to actually pick one when the time comes.

There are so many I love, but we (DH and I) cant seem to agree on anything. I figure since I have to squeeze the baby out, I should have a little more say in the deal:blush:

so far the names that top my list are:

Jayden Elizabeth

and

Kasen Mark

Thoughts???

oooh i love this topic. This will be the fight that happens in our house when im preg. (no argument yet and its been 3 years). We just cant agree on any names. Everything i suggest he hates and vice versa. We have found names that i like and he doesnt hate so were getting somewhere lol. I love paige isabell fro a girl and harrisson oliver for a boy.

Yeah me and DH were talking about names tonight.

We decided to name a boy after him-James Christopher
and a girl-Anne Isobel (Isabelle-not sure on the spelling yet!)
Anne is definitely going to be her first name. After Anne Boleyn (because I absolutely adore Anne Boleyn.)

I've decided I reeeeally love the name Holly Grace for a girl :D still loving Alex for a boy. I thought this morning that Alex Kyle sounds quite good :) opinions? xx

I have new names :D

for a girl:

Anna Lauren or Anna Rose
Maisie Lauren
Gracie Lauren
Madeleine Ros

and for a boy:

Finn William
Freddie George

What do you think?

Gabrielle,
myley,
Grace for a girl
&&
Zach.
Jake,
Cruz
for a boy :)
By the time comes, ill have a completly different list haha!! xx

So far we only have definate first names, Paige for a girl and Tyler for a boy. We did say we wouldn't name them until birth though incase they don't suit the names we liked. :)

We've been talking about this for agggges!

For girls we like:
Kaitlyn
Alexis
Isobel

For boys we like:
Dylan (like this one the most)
Dermot
Benjamin

Nooo idea on middle names yet, but lots of time to think about it!

I love baby name threads!!

Every time I settle on something, I change my mind a few days later. I kinda wish you could go without naming the LO until they're 5 or 6 and you can see what sort of person they are, lol. I'd hate to give a baby a really exciting name - Like.. Carmen or something... and then have them turn out to be a dead straight-laced accountant or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->