Who have you told?

Thanks for sharing, everyone!

I told my sister and she was less than excited about the news, which is super disappointing. I ended up telling my boss because of the morning sickness and other symptoms I'm going through. I also told my friend at work, who is also my workout/happy hour buddy because she was going to know something was up with my change in routine.

We're probably going to tell our parents after our first appointment and then everyone else after our first trimester.

H&H 9 months to you all!!!

Hubby and best friend know.

Will prob tell parents around 6 weeks and everyone else after 12 week scan. This is what we did last time.

Oh I'll need to tell my boss at some point too. Maybe in 2/3 weeks.

Wont tell twins til 12 week scan either. A) They wont really understand and B) if they do they'll prob tell everyone...Mummy, baby in tummy! :cloud9:

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so plan to start telling people this week!!!! So thankful to be here now! Good luck everyone :)

I am ten weeks today. My mother knows, as well as my two best friends. The baby's father and I aren't together, but are great friends. His mother doesn't know yet. She is incredibly controlling and tries to tell her sons what they can and can't do. (They are both adults who make their own money). I haven't told my father or my step-mother yet as they are very negative and said some awful things to me last time I was expecting. I'm going to try to get away without telling anyone else as long as possible, but with the holiday season coming up, I think that may be difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->