***who is due february 2011***

Aw good got the blood work done two weeks ago thank gosh lol but then i have to do the "drink the gross orange stuff" at the end of the month and another blood test >.<

Called doc today as they were to call me ASAP for my scan but they forgot to fax the hospital :growlmad: so i hope now they got that worked out and i hope to hear from hospital soon. I need that scan lol

hey im due 12th feb hun.. i no im guna have my lil1 on some1s birthday and so many people in my fam and partners fam born within 1st 2 weeks of feb.. i think it b nice to have a baby on the 14th be a gr8 val day gift :) x

Hiya, i'm due march 6th, howeever just wanted to pop by to say that as someone who WAS born on valentines, it may be great for the parents but its a nightmare as you grow up, everyone else gets cards and presents on your birthdya, if you dont have a partner it becomes the lonliest day of your life!! Also you spend ages convincing your OH that yes you should get 2 cards and 2 presents on valentines day!!! I suppose its no different from having a christmas day birthday but just thought i'd share my experience with you!!!

hope your all having a happy 9 months

I am not one to go over board on v-day but i know many are. I get a card and its all but i am happy with that :D My doctor said for my dates of course like many its a estimate date.
(although for my daughter we had her on the due date :o without any meds to get it along)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->