***who is due february 2011***

MOMMY.TO.BE

Reaction score
Im due feb 10th and would love a prego buddy thats going through the same things i am so we can talk!!!

Short funny story

my due date is feb 10th and i am having a boy the funny thing tho is feb 10th is the same due date they gave my mother when she was pregnant with me however i was born feb 12th on my dads birthday so im hoping my son pops out on my birthday as well so far it lines up!!!! (so if you think about it my grandma my mother and me all conceived around the same day!!!)

thats a great story!! :)

Im due Mid march babes - but i wish you all the luck!!! xxxx

Kels x

hey im due 12th feb hun.. i no im guna have my lil1 on some1s birthday and so many people in my fam and partners fam born within 1st 2 weeks of feb.. i think it b nice to have a baby on the 14th be a gr8 val day gift :) x

That would be so cute if that happened, im due Feb 8th and got our 20week scan on Thursday i cant wait xx

Hi all, I'm due Feb 4th

This is my first pregnancy - so excited to meet him/her

Hi! I am due feb 7th!! :cloud9: I am still looking for a bump buddy... no one so far... :cry: Nice to meet you ladies!!!

Hi! I am due feb 7th!! :cloud9: I am still looking for a bump buddy... no one so far... :cry: Nice to meet you ladies!!!

hi there, i have two due dates feb 3 (from my dates lol) and the doctors due date of feb 7th. i would love to be your bump buddy. if youd like to be mine of course :flower:

i have my ups and downs.. seems like when things are down they are really down...lol. but my lo has learned to stick her foot straight out (im assuming its her foot) and stick out my belly button... kinda cool and yet uncomfortable.
how are things going with you?

hi there, i have two due dates feb 3 (from my dates lol) and the doctors due date of feb 7th. i would love to be your bump buddy. if youd like to be mine of course :flower:

2 dates huh?!?! We shall see which one LO comes on then!! Maybe not either! That be great! How are you coming along?

2 dates huh?!?! We shall see which one LO comes on then!! Maybe not either! That be great! How are you coming along?

its been an interesting pregnancy to say the least.. wonderful BH just about everyday and all the joys of mood swings.. ha-ha. other than that things are going very well. our lo is measuring a little over 2 weeks bigger, so we will find out next month if the doc is going to move up our due date.. how are you coming along?

*sigh* I keep hearing of how all of you are measuring. I am in the US too but my doc has just said everything looks fine... nothing about measuring so far along... I am finally enjoying my pregnancy! I was really sick till about 2 weeks ago. Still have some off days but its SO much better!!! I am also hormonal but I just get ticked off! Can't even go through a drive through without wanting to yell at someone. My poor hubby! I see you have 2 other girls... Is it wonderful being a mommy?? I am so nervous about being a mommy!

*sigh* I keep hearing of how all of you are measuring. I am in the US too but my doc has just said everything looks fine... nothing about measuring so far along... I am finally enjoying my pregnancy! I was really sick till about 2 weeks ago. Still have some off days but its SO much better!!! I am also hormonal but I just get ticked off! Can't even go through a drive through without wanting to yell at someone. My poor hubby! I see you have 2 other girls... Is it wonderful being a mommy?? I am so nervous about being a mommy!

i personally think being a mommy is the best unpaid job in the world... well actually we do get paid for it.... kisses, hugs, laundry, whining, temper tantrums.. lol.. but i wouldnt trade any of it for anything. i have my "moods" too, this whole weekend was a bad mood, my poor hubby.. lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->