Who is due in early Jan?!

Wow look at us all do so close to each other!!! I'm due Jan. 8th it's a boy and my second child, although dd will be 8 Jan. 15th I'm way out of practice with having a baby! We are so excited to meet our little man, and sometimes it feels so close and other times it feels like so far away! So glad to meet everyone and have a happy and healthy third tri!!

hello all early january mums to be :) I am due 9th January and am having a surpise. 1st baby - so excited and scared x

Another January 8th momma here! It's our first, and we're expecting a girl :)

My symptoms aren't too bad, just having bad heartburn/acid reflux, and not sleeping well. And starting to just feel... uncomfortable all the time.

So glad you started this thread, I had posted in 2nd tri today about how I just feel like I don't fit in here yet. All the threads are too 'advanced' for me!

January 6th here! I can't believe there's so many of us!!!!
This little man is our 1st too, and i've become ADDICTED to all things baby! I think my Hubby thinks I'm a bit bonkers really!
Anyway, not long now guys, it's great to have so much support on here :)

I'm due on the 3rd!! Not very organised either, although our little man is only 18 months so we've already got loads of baby things already. We've got a few baby clothes but we don't know what were having so don't want to get too many incase it's another boy as we have bags & bags of baby boys clothes! Anyway, it's going very fast I'm so excited! :)

Another January 8th here!:hi: Having a little girl. :flower:I thought I was the only one this early here in the 3rd trimester, everyone else seems about to pop!

Jan 1st, New Years, for me as well!

Feeling okay, occasional heartburn and uncomfortable at night. I think baby is rearranging all my insides. How can she make my whole belly bounce like that!?!

Just passed the gluclose test and looking forward to the countdown with ya'all! :happydance:

I'm due 3rd of Jan, having a wee boy and we are sooo excited :D Counting down the days until i finish work ha :) When are yous all planning on going on maternity leave?x

I'm trying to hold out until 23rd December before I go off, but would love to start now!

I'm trying to hold on to 23 Dec as well so it means my maternity wouldn't start until after the Christmas holidays, but not sure if I can last up until then. I would love to start now too!! x

Hi ladies!!

Im due 1st...New Years Day as well! This is my first and our little yellow surprise!!

I can't wait! I'm sooooo ready to stop working now, feeling pretty tired and ready for a rest but other than that I'm feeling good.

What a way to start 2012!!! Eeeeekkkkk!!!! Hurry hurry!!!!

I'm trying to hold on to 23 Dec as well so it means my maternity wouldn't start until after the Christmas holidays, but not sure if I can last up until then. I would love to start now too!! x

Yeah my plan is the same, using holidays over christmas so my actual leave doesnt start until 3rd Jan. Want more time off afterwards than before.

I'm convinced he will come the second I put my feet up, no rest of the wicked! lol x

3rd of January for us... little princess on route cant wait!!! miss organised over here.. running out of thing to do lol

hey :) im due 5th Jan with my 1st baby,a lil boy, cant believe from tommorow there is only 12weeks left till my due date! i have been panicking a bit lately as i feel like there is still so much to prepare!

Hi! I'm also due on the 5th January :) with our first baby, who is also a little boy!!

xxx

I'm due Jan 6th with a little boy! It's my first, I'm extremely excited, although very anxious. We haven't really bought anything yet, but I had my first baby shower last night, and it made everything seem 'real' for the first time, eek!

gosh there's lots of early january babies! yay!
I'm going on mat leave at 36 weeks - starting to get back pain a little bit now so think I'll not be up for work after then!

Had the GTT test, anti D injection and flu vaccine today - feel like a pin cushion!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->