Who is due in early Jan?!

I'm due more middle on the 12th... And have GTT, AntiD and bloods next week YUK!

I can't believe how close Christmas is!!

Hi all - I'm due on the 12th Jan with my second. We don't know what we're having this time. We've got an almost 18 month old little girl already. Can't believe how quickly 2nd tri has gone ! X

i didn't think the GTT was as bad as people make out....went in thinking i was going to throw up but just tastes like dissolved icing sugar...down in one!!! Was so hungry from fasting overnight and no brekkie was grateful for the calories!

christmas has come round too quickly, anyone started shopping yet?

It's not the GTT that's the problem.. It's the blood tests!!

Can't wait... This is my second too! Although my LO is 2!

I started shopping a while back.. Want to have it all out of the way and done way before!

3rd jan for me too.... already have a 11month old son and didn't find out what we are having this time!

Hi all - I'm due on the 12th Jan with my second. We don't know what we're having this time. We've got an almost 18 month old little girl already. Can't believe how quickly 2nd tri has gone ! X

From what I've read so far 2nd pregnancies go a lot faster than first...probably because you are kept busy! I hope my next pregnancy goes faster. I seem to have been pregnant for ages. Maybe its because I had a miscarriage 2 weeks before conceiving this one. Or maybe its because I've had to go on early maternity leave and the cross-stitching has lost its initial appeal? I dont know :coffee:

I should probably start on the christmas shopping...though I'm not feeling christmassy yet. I lived in scotland for so long and the cold sort of put me in the mood, but here in australia I dont feel christmassy if I'm all sweaty. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->