who is in with me for this cycle ? let's be buddies!

i have got me positive opk last night :) ...hope it"s month girls !!!

yep we are getting for halloween in san Francisco as well...so many kids are already dressing up already...i guess they like to practice their costumes before the big day!!! they are all so cute :)!

Already dressing up, thats odd. I'm a meany, I don't let my kids wear them until the first offical party, which is actually on the 17th so thats a good 14 days early. I love halloween, its a nice time to be a kid at heart, kindof like Christmas. Love the holiday season but halloween sort of kicks it off and life never slowes down again till January :)

hi ladies - just dropping by to let you know I think I will be joining you again in TTC soon. I'm bleeding quite heavily - both dark and bright red blood with clots. hoping for the best but expecting the worst. booked in for early scan next week on thursday. will let you know how it goes. I'm doing ok really - have tried to keep my feet on the ground. Told myself I am not really pregnant til I see a beating heart.

Oh Apple hun, I am so sorry.....but stay positive......I know it's hard but do try.....I am sending you big hugs....xxx

Oh, Applegirl....sending you some hopeful, positive, sticky vibes, and a huge :hug: xxx

well SHIT, thats the first thing that came to mind, I am SO sorry but your not out yet hopefully. As you know I've had my share of MC's but I did bleed with my son also so there is hope! Sounds like your doing okay, good for you.

I'm sorry, PM me if you have any questions or want to talk.

Take care of yourself Applegirl.......
I sent you a PM.......

:hugs:

hello lovely TTC ladies.

Well - I am afraid it is not good news from the scan. They have confirmed the miscarriage.

It's ok though - I am feeling ok. I always feel better when I know what is happening. The doc has recommended that I get tested to see if I have high levels of natural killer cells. If so they may try treating me with a steriod to decrease the number of NKC. Sounds kinda awful to tell you the truth - don't like the idea of steriods, but one step at a time, let's find out if I even have high NKCs.

At least it is something new to try. They have told me to get an OPK and see when I ovulate. They can do the test 7 days after ovulation. They have told me to use condoms as there is a small risk that the screening can cause a miscarriage. Maybe a short break will do me good any way. I am concerned about the OPK though - as it may give a false positive because of the HCG still in my system.

I'm sure we will figure it out. Thanks ladies for all of the love you've been sending me over the last few days - I've been feeling it! Really appreciate it. To by honest I am not feeling too upset. With my first miscarriage it felt as though my whole world was crashing down. Now I understand the risks better and at least I feel like we are going to try something new.

Feeling super tired though. I likely need some sleep and some iron.

Now I am off to the shops to buy myself a beautiful 'pencil skirt' like dress I saw at Zara on the weekend - would have never fit my pregnant belly.

sweetie sending you all my love:hugs:you take care of yourself :hugs:

Oh Apple, I am so sorry. But on the bright side - at least you may be able to find out if anything is going on. Hang in there......and enjoy shopping! Sending you lots of hugs and love.......

XXX

I've never heard of the steroid thingy...I'm interested in hearing more about these killer cells. Does it have a name? So sorry for the loss (again) :( send pics of the pencil dress!

hey JJF - I know it sounds kinda crazy - but that is the name - natural killer cells. I am not sure what to think. Obviously if this is what is happening then I want to get it treated - but I am not keen on taking steriods. Weight gain, hair loss, moon face, tired... sounds like a female olympic discus thrower! not so excited. You can read more about it here: https://www.miscarriageclinic.co.uk/causes2.html

What does seem to be true is that my hcgs are low and not rising well. This can be a sign of ectopic - but they have ruled that out. I've heard of women getting HCG injections in early pregnancy - like boosters. That sounds interesting to me.

Well - have to see what comes out of this - will let you know if/when I hear more from the doc.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->