who is in with me for this cycle ? let's be buddies!

Sorry to hear she got you both :hugs: Good luck this cycle xx

Oh no girls :hugs: i hope we all get more luck this cycle. XXX

Yep, the pad has been Christened I'm now officially CD1 :happydance:

we are officially cycle buddy hon:hugs:then ...

that bitch of AF we are going to kill her once and for all !

so i got my hair cut i did not go crazy as my hair reaching the middle of my back before:)
you can see my picture on my journal here...https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/15635-le-journal-miel-202.html

Nellis where you been? You got quiet last week....

so i got my hair cut i did not go crazy as my hair reaching the middle of my back before:)
you can see my picture on my journal here...https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/15635-le-journal-miel-202.html

Very pretty Miel :hugs:

what is on the program tonight?
well Miel and Rawr going at it for sure !!!!
the sex program is starting !!!! i am so ready !!!!

:happydance: enjoy all the :sex: i'll be starting in a few days. XXX

Hey girls....why does this journey have to be so heartbreaking?! I feel so bad at times feeling sorry for myself when I know there are so many ladies in 'worse' situations then mine but you cant' tell your heart that, you know. I know that our days will come and I just hope it is very soon :) I'm sure you girls have seen on my other threads/journal, I'v tossed the thermometer out the window, told FF to go take a hike, ha, and I'm going to try to pretend I have no idea what day it is on the calendar and bed 2 times a day (that part is hubby's idea, ha)....

Baby Dust to all!

2 times a day is a all lot!!! what about sperms reserve? he is ok on that side?

I have no idea actually how his swimmers are, I'm assuming the numbers are okay cause we have been prego 5 times, and typically we bed AT LEAST 2 times a day around OV time but I'm just way too scared to wait until the OV DAY and then feel like it was too late, you know..... I know most of the fertility stuff says to do the every other day plan, and that seems reasonable but......

sounds like a good plan JJF-
I am going to do the same...but bd every other day from cd 10 til af due.
and not worry as much if we are bd'ing on the right day.
and this time I will not be symptom spotting during 2ww.....6 cycles and I know i get all the symptoms every month, plus a few new ones......

well we decided we are going to bd tomorrow instead of tonight as i am usually more likely to "O" around Cd12 or 13 and i am still on CD8 so i want to BD and rest a little so will do CD9 ,CD11,12,13,14,15 it think :) that is the plan so far !!!

sounds like a good plan JJF-
I am going to do the same...but bd every other day from cd 10 til af due.
and not worry as much if we are bd'ing on the right day.
and this time I will not be symptom spotting during 2ww.....6 cycles and I know i get all the symptoms every month, plus a few new ones......

I am coming to the same conclusion!!! Everytime I get a new symptom I get excited and then realise it could just as easily be put down to AF as PG!!

So in futute the only symptom I am looking for is a BFP!!!!:rofl::rofl:

have a great week end ladies!!!
i already started mine with a double chocolate cookie !!! yummy!!!:)

Yup, I'm over the symptoms, they mean NOTHING imo. I went out with hubby last night for dinner and we went to the movie, it was a fun time :) My son turns 4 this weekend so we have birthday plans for him (daughter turned 6 last weekend) all weekend and then the birthdays are over and we move to Halloween fun, I love halloween! My husband and I used to throw a HUGE party with about 20 of our friends and we rented out huge places and had about 1000 people at them....Those were the days, hehehe

I love Halloween ...especially the parties.....
I went as Medusa last year...had rubber snakes coming out of my hair.....very cool custume but I didn't take any pictures. This year i bought a flapper costume....black dress with silver fringe.....and a short blonde wig.
Back in the day I wore much more risque costumes....and went to even more risque parties....hehe

I HOPE everyone takes pics of their costumes this year!!!!!!!! maybe have some Halloween conceptions...haha I will be cd 17 on our "party night"

:wohoo:
here's to halloween BDing. I will be heading up north to Scotland to visit friends for halloween - not sure yet what my costume will be. I like the Medusa idea - cool! Not sure I've got enough hair for it. Dropping by to wish baby dust for all. Can't wait to see the :bfp:s from this group this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->