who is late for AF to come and join me for the wait..

lutz720

Reaction score
so i am one day late. i took a test yesterday and i saw something like a faint line but it was blue dye which i am not sure was evap since blue test are notorious for evap. so i counted it as negative. i feel so odd and not myself. i am hungry all the time,very very gassy and bloated. i am crampy too. i will test again tomorrow morning. am soo nervous.i dont temp i only used OPK. Somehow i have just accepted that i am out for this cycle

I'm sorry. I feel out this month too. This is month 2 off bcp and my first cycle was 29 days and now this cycle I'm at cd31 and I'm not positive but I think I O'd a little later and puts me at 7dpo but I could be wrong. Either way I feel out this month even this early. But there is that hint in the back of my head that says what if I am 2 days late?;)

I'm at CD30, no sign of AF and tests are BFN. So frustrating! Did you retest? X

I'm on CD36 (16dpo) with no sign of AF or a BFP. I took tests at 10dpo, 13dpo, and 15dpo with BFNs on all of them. I feel completely out, too. This is incredibly frustrating.

Have you tested again?

So I tested and these are my latest test..they are faint BFP.yhr problem is that I have been getting faint BFP for 7 days now.itcus not getting Any darker.i thought it was a chemical but it's now 8days since I missed my periods.is this normal ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
Another test taken on Sunday .i haven't tested since then

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.