• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Who is MOVING HOUSE in 2nd or 3rd tri???

Ive moved house in 2 of my 3 pregnancies, it was fineish.

I was 30 wks with Mollie and all my Mums family helped, but then i was 34 weeks pregnant wth Taylor we moved to a bigger house. I packed everything and on moving day i left dp and movers to move it all and i went and waited in new house.

They unloaded the entire van into my living room and i had the bloody awful task of unpacking it all into a massive 3 bed house spread over 3 floors.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

V xxxx

It is crazy !!!! what can we do to reduce the stress of moving?? I just cant sleep thinking of where to put the stuff, curtains, cleaning the new and old house....ect..

My DH just take is easy and say don't worry we will get a pick up (bakkie) and a trailer I want it done by professionals so I know it get there in one peace with no scratches. BUT ANYWAY... how do you move with NO stress?

I'm moving in 3 weeks hopefully :)
to a 3 bed house pretty exciting we bought a house lol but oh is dealing with it all :D

LOL I'm moving house this weekend! We got the keys yesterday and start the move today by cleaning the house and going to IKEA.

We move our stuff in tomorrow and clean the flat Sunday.

I feel pretty darn useless though not being able to move anything!!

I'm going to be moving at about 29-30 weeks...I'm looking forward to it but I'm guessing it's going to be quite stressful. x

i moved end of july from spain to the UK and then to another house! - its not all that bad and now were making it a proper home and starting the nursery in probably november :)
i think it will be much easier moving while your pregnant than tryin to do it with a new-born in tow! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"