Who is swaying for a girl??

Clomid 50mg- oved on cd43(!) = miscarriage at 5.5 weeks.
Metformin 1500mg since June.
Currently on clomid 100mg.

I'm going to see the Dr tomorrow...I'm trying to decided when I should take Clomid... I have no clue.

Trying for a girl!! I have 2 boys... L I can say is I know for sure we bd only on and the day before O day for both boys .... So I'm assuming the theory must work for trying 3-5 days before O ?! And I have read that the man should ejaculate shallow toward a the outer end of the v and the woman should NOT orgasm.... Because female orgasm changes acidity which favors male spermys! Soooo I'm going with that! GL!!!! Hope you get your girl :) team pink!

I'm pretty sure I conceived both boy on or right before O day as well! I ALWAYS aimed right for O day and went crazy lol!!!!! I also always had an orgasm because I heard that helped you get PG. I want to start eating the right things for a girl I"m just not sure where to start!!

Let's get our girl this time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping this is my sticky little girl bean! :)

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I"m so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm CD10 as well! give or take a day. My cycles have been different, first was 30 days, last one was 28! GRR

I have 2 OPK's left so I was planning on using them Friday and Saturday...I am trying to get away from those and temp now. Although i've been through a lot the last week and I feel like my temp is all over the place (haven't been sleeping well). According to FF I am due to ovulate on 1/13. Last cycle I had no cm and I don't even think I Ovulated, but this cycle I feel is already different, I've had a little amount of wet cm the last couple days so I think I will O!

I'm hoping I will have my OPKs by Friday so I can start using them! I have never tried temping... I'm afraid I will mess it all up lol! I might start... I just don't know what I"m doing!

I don't know what I'm doing either!! haha - it's ok, practice makes perfect. I try and Google temping, but I think with every post I get more confused.

I know I don't ever get 4 solid hours of sleep before I temp, which is what they say you need. But I still do it at 6AM every morning.

I think for me, the biggest thing is seeing a big jump in temp that should confirm O.

Hi kelseyk. I was in ur pg feed last year. Congrats on ur little boy. I had a baby boy too and he is just wonderful such a happy content little boy but I so desperately want a little girl to complete my family. Hoping to start ttc this year sometime, I'll have to work on the other half tho as he's not utterly convinced lol. Good luck and I hope to hear ur good news soon. Sending pink dust ❤️❤️

Guarfensin is a exporant found in cough medicine but you can buy it in pill form it thin chest congestion but also thins cm so it can be more sperm friendly not thick and hostile :)

I've never heard of baby swaying.
I want a girl and hubby wants a boy (it always seems that's the case xD)
but I'll just be happy to have a baby at all.

:p

Hey Ladies!!!

I have been away for awhile but I'm back!!! I finally received my OPKs and I have been testing a lot but nothing yet. :/ I'm CD17 but I remember while trying to get PG with my son I would usually get a positive on CD 18 or 19 so we will see :)

I'm afraid I may have messed up my cycle and I might have already O'd. I took BC 5 days this cycle because I was trying to get my cycle regulated before TTC but the pills made me crazy and so I said screw and went right in to TTC LOL! The thing is, I am not sure if those 5 days of BC would have messed up when I ovulate or not. I didn't start testing until CD14 :/ I have no clue! We shall see!

How is everyone else doing?!

Hi kelseyk. I was in ur pg feed last year. Congrats on ur little boy. I had a baby boy too and he is just wonderful such a happy content little boy but I so desperately want a little girl to complete my family. Hoping to start ttc this year sometime, I'll have to work on the other half tho as he's not utterly convinced lol. Good luck and I hope to hear ur good news soon. Sending pink dust ❤️❤️

It's so nice to hear from you!!!! Congrats on your baby boy as well!! :) :) :)

Good luck on convincing your OH :) Let me know when you start trying! <3

ugghhh....I'm so confused about this opk thing. I only used them once before, the month I conceived DS2- I had + opk's CD13-CD16.

I started testing this month on CD8. CD9 looked like it was almost + then CD9-CD11 (today) is back to being really light. Has anyone had this happen before? My temps spiked then dropped also.....wahhhhh I'm so confused!!!!

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 23
I'm no expert with OPKs either... I used them when I was TTC my son but I used the smiley digital ones lol. Since they are way too expensive I just got my ICs and so this is really the first cycle I am using them.

Your CD 10 seems really close but it's hard to tell on my computer... are you sure that wasn't positive?

How long are your cycles? I have heard of women gearing up to O and then they don't and it happens later. I usually O around CD18 but I have 30 day cycles.

Sorry I'm not much help :/

I thought it looked like a positive but was expecting to get a little darker and for a couple of days be dark.
I have 30 day cycles as well and always thought I ov'd somewhere around CD15-17? I'm going to continue to bd every other day just in case and hope that I get a stronger + later in my cycle. Whoever thinks that baby making is easy is nuts lol:wacko:

I will be trying to sway for a girl in fall 2014, maybe if you ladies have girl pregnancies you can give me some tips ! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->