Who is switching the lights on in your town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv just copied this, its whats happening in my town on the 17th :)

5.30 – 5.33 – Mayor and Youth Mayor 5.34 – 5.42 – School Choir 5.42 – 5.48 – Stags and Miss Mansfield 5.58 – 6.13 – Eli Prime 6.13 – 6.22 – Fireman Sam 6.23 – 6.43 – Lemar 6.43 – 6.51 – Panto Characters and Santa 6.51 – 6.55 – Countdown and switch on 6.55 – 7.00 – Fireworks

This is Toby Anstis.......

Attachments

• toby-anstis.jpg
    toby-anstis.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1
Just googled him :blush: i was 8 when that was on. Plus apparently hes a radio presenter, i dont listen to the radio.... Needless to say i dont think i'll be going to see him :haha:

We have the mayor, a local choir (that my friend is in :haha:) and our local breakfast radio people :dohh:
I want someone cool!

We have Joe McElderry (great :wacko:) and kids from our local hospital turn our's on. I would love to go to soak up the atmosphere but I'm at work :cry:

I have no idea so I have to google!

John Cleese and his partner apparently :D

Don't they have the broom cupboard anymore?

Our lights were switched on by the man himself - Santa! :haha: Wish we lived in belfast, Harvey would LOVE to see mr tumble!

santa and his elf, our council is tight and dont have celebs lol
ours are being switched on on thursday, cant go coz adams working!

Ours is apparently being turned on by Kane dingel from emmerdale. Not sure yet if we are going to go as oh will be at work and I don't want to walk round our town after dark with just lo.

micheal buble is doing ours in dublin

Well jel!!! The last celeb that turned ours on was Chico and all the kids pelted him with eggs and tomatoes. The council were disgusted and have vowed never to book anyone else ever again :haha:

er i think ours is alvin stardust! he lives in our town and does it every year!!! boring!!!! x

apparently here its jack from eastenders x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh