Who is telling when they go into labour?

I will tell my parents who will tell my brother and OH will tell his sister, that's it. The last thing I want is the phone going constantly with people asking how things are going! When baby is born I expect my parents will come and visit and maybe my brother but I will get OH to text everyone else and tell them that we will let them know when we are home and ready for visitors. I don't want hoards of people turing up at the birthing centre, I will stay there until I am ready to come home!

my mum and dad and bro are coming lol mum is my birthing partner
x

I will call my husband (chances are he will be at work because the shift he works) and then my mom. But my mom live 3500 miles away and I will want her kinda talking me through it a bit. Keep me relaxed. I wont tell my husbands family because our relationship with them is very "need to know" anyway so we will call them after and say he is born. But i doubt we can leave it till I return home because then we will never hear the end of it from my sil. But regardless, I do not want hospital visitors unless i am in a few days. if my family were here it would be different. As for my brothers and sisters in usa, we havent decided what to do. Probably just let my mom spread the word and my husband will phone each one individually when we get home to announce he is a boy (it is a secret)and his name and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->